Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find O-rings for the Kimber grips?
Does anyone know the size of the O-rings?
They are not listed as parts on their website.
Thanks. Short Fuse

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
Some grip sellers and places that sell Chalis bushings sell O-rings. But probably cheaper at a Hardware store.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
#60 o-rings at lowes.
Fantastic. Thank you.
PS By the way. I like your Yosemite Sam picture. When I was an undercover narc, I was the search guy for the team when we hit houses on search warrants. My boss got us about 10000 match books with the Yosemite Sam picture on the cover and the name of our unit on the back. Whenever I searched a particular location in a house, I dropped a matchbook where I had searched so I would know it was already searched. Sometimes inside stacks of plates or rolled up socks. We would leave about 100 matchbooks for every successful search. They were just welcoming home notes from us when they bailed out. It's just a by the way.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I used the #60 O-rings from the hardware store until I found the Challis grip screw O-rings. The hardware store O-rings are so thick that they make the grip screw heads stand proud of the grips which I don't like. The Challis O-rings are thinner and allow the grip screw heads to sit flush with the grips. More expensive? Yup. Better? Yup (in my opinion).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts