Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from West St.Louis County. Longtime contributor on Sig, HK and Smith & Wesson forums. Lately I have been getting into Micro 9’s. Picked up the Nightfall, Rapide and recently the Micro 9 Stainless MC TP. Been a fan of 1911 platform for many years. Stable includes Wilson’s, Ed Brown, Nighthawks, STI Staccatos, Sigs, Springers, and now Kimber. Took awhile to get use to the Micros but can now shoot fairly well and have worked the Nightfall into my carry rotation. I have XL hands and use high grip so have to be careful not to cause premature slide lock back. (That didn’t sound right, did it.)I expect to pickup the Micro 9 Raptor later this week and the Custom II LW Night Patrol 9mm shortly after. I’m retired with enough time on my hands to lurk the gun forums and get in every LGS within 50 miles of St. Louis. Do some trading from time to time.

·
Registered
15,771 Posts
Microman welcome to the site from Tennessee.

·
Registered
745 Posts
New member here from West St.Louis County. Longtime contributor on Sig, HK and Smith & Wesson forums. Lately I have been getting into Micro 9’s. Picked up the Nightfall, Rapide and recently the Micro 9 Stainless MC TP. Been a fan of 1911 platform for many years. Stable includes Wilson’s, Ed Brown, Nighthawks, STI Staccatos, Sigs, Springers, and now Kimber. Took awhile to get use to the Micros but can now shoot fairly well and have worked the Nightfall into my carry rotation. I have XL hands and use high grip so have to be careful not to cause premature slide lock back. (That didn’t sound right, did it.)I expect to pickup the Micro 9 Raptor later this week and the Custom II LW Night Patrol 9mm shortly after. I’m retired with enough time on my hands to lurk the gun forums and get in every LGS within 50 miles of St. Louis. Do some trading from time to time.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts