Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
First of all welcome.I bought my first Kimber in June and 3 more later, I couldn't be happier with the purchases.I'm sure you will enjoy shooting a premium firearm and guarantee you will be looking for another reason to buy another caliber or just another style.Enjoy breaking your gun in..

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas! I have a Ultra CDP II and realy enjoy it you will to! enjoy your time on this site also, good to have you aboard.....

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Super Moderator
37,618 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois PowerT, congratulations on your Ultra CDP II. As Nellybelle suggested, follow the instructions in your owners manual for breaking it in and you shouldn't have any problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You say the break in period......I bought it used and the gentlemen I bought it from said he got alittle over a year ago. It didn't have factory box or instructions. So what do I need to do to insure good service out of weapon
Thanks

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
You say the break in period......I bought it used and the gentlemen I bought it from said he got alittle over a year ago. It didn't have factory box or instructions. So what do I need to do to insure good service out of weapon
Thanks
Shoot it. Give it about 500 rounds to settle in. Welcome aboard!

·
Super Moderator
37,618 Posts
You can download a copy of the owners manual from Kimbers site. The recommended break in procedure begins on page 26.

·
Registered
465 Posts
How many rounds did he tell you he fired! He should have broken it in by now and why did you not get the manual................

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome from the Midwest . Break it in as described in the owners manual and you are going to really like it.
What he said, except that I'm on the other side of Lake Michigan. Got my Kimber brand new 2 weeks ago, put a tad over 300 through it, and it's running great.:cool: Just clean when done...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts