Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kobra Carry came in, registered it, 10 day wait. Bought a Special Forces that just came in (customer cancellation)..had to have it. And a Browning Buck Mark Plus UDX that I really liked and felt good in hand. The Model 41 and Rugers are not on the CA approved list as most semi's will be dropped very soon. Better get what you want now if you live here.

http://www.kimbertalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1210&stc=1&d=1400456580
http://www.kimbertalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211&stc=1&d=1400456632
http://www.kimbertalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1212&stc=1&d=1400456690

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,191 Posts
Now we know who won the lottery!! Beautiful guns, I really like the Kobra Carry.

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Excuse me, I may have been over served and not reading your post right. , You bought a Kobra Carry and a Special Forces in the same day? Forget about the Browning for now, you bought 2 Ed Browns in one day at the same time?

I bow to you sir, you are a 1911 God and I am not worthy to be in the same thread with you.

Reactions: Lineman and Dude22

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excuse me, I may have been over served and not reading your post right. , You bought a Kobra Carry and a Special Forces in the same day? Forget about the Browning for now, you bought 2 Ed Browns in one day at the same time?

I bow to you sir, you are a 1911 God and I am not worthy to be in the same thread with you.
LOL, no, one and one half EB's; I had already left a half-down deposit on the KC...;)

I was really surprised how much I liked the Browning. It actually has some pretty decent reviews and it's the best I can get out here in CA right now.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
All I can say is, congratulations, must be nice.

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
LOL, no, one and one half EB's; I had already left a half-down deposit on the KC...;)

I was really surprised how much I liked the Browning. It actually has some pretty decent reviews and it's the best I can get out here in CA right now.
You still "Da Man"! The Kobra Carry made me pee a little.
My wife freaked a little on the prices of the Kimbers, she would crap a brick if I told her how much an Ed Brown costs.

Reactions: Ultraman

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hell Yeah!!

Now I know WHY you are called ULTRAMAN!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
276 Posts
That beautiful Cobra Carry is on my bucket list. I have never shot one but I have held one and just the feel of it was amazing. I would REALLY appreciate a thorough review of this gun because the price tag is a little . . . Ahem . . . Steep.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That beautiful Cobra Carry is on my bucket list. I have never shot one but I have held one and just the feel of it was amazing. I would REALLY appreciate a thorough review of this gun because the price tag is a little . . . Ahem . . . Steep.
You got it. I'm picking it up tomorrow but won't be shooting it for a week or so. I have some range time scheduled for my Ultra this weekend which I just got back from Kimber. Family first...my daughter's favorite shooter and I need to make sure it is safe for her to operate. 300 rounds should do it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts