Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,615 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Dimondale, Mi. Santaniello.

Reactions: cousinmark

·
Registered
13,705 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello All,

I recently purchased a stainless Micro 9 for myself for my 51th birthday. I got my first gun for myself for my 50th, so now I'm making up for lost time ;)

I already have my eye on a full-size 1911, too!
Where in s fl r u? I’m in Boynton beach. January I bought a 1911 stainless for my 70th & love it just received my pro carry 2.
best of luck in s fl
paul

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome... from Upstate NY.
Congrats on your purchasing extravaganza - nice choices.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Welcome to KT. With prices being what they are now I have to feel sorry for you getting "the fever" at the moment? Like a buddy of mine once said "you never see a U Haul behind a Hearst" though 🤔

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to KT. With prices being what they are now I have to feel sorry for you getting "the fever" at the moment? Like a buddy of mine once said "you never see a U Haul behind a Hearst" though 🤔
due to virus earlier this year kimber had to shut down due to gov. ****. Plus they r moving the operations to Troy. From what I can tell u the shops don’t know when they what they r receiving. I ended up getting on GB & bought a pro carry 2 two tone for 890.00. Delivered new in box. If cabelas had one it would have cost me 877.00 w/ tax + drive a hour & half. So I did well. Local shops where I live r selling @ MSRP & then some. It’s either good buy or good bye.
have a great day

1 - 15 of 15 Posts