Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're happy to announce a new Gunsmith forum section aimed specifically at minor repairs, tinkering, modifications, and upgrading Kimber firearms.

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
Thanks Admin man. It's just that gunsmithing is above my pay grade. LOL:D

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Good job. I think this will be a popular topic.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Good addition.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Thanks Admin man. It's just that gunsmithing is above my pay grade. LOL:D
I doubt there are many if any of us that actually do any gunsmithing but quit a few of us tinker, swap out, upgrade or replace defective parts. We have a few members that have replaced Solo triggers, installed flat wire spring kits etc. This sub forum will make it easier to find that information when it's needed.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Especially since we have a hard time remembering to tag our posts for future reference. :D

Reactions: Dude22 and Chuck43

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I think that the expansion of specialized sections will be good for the forum and a positive sign of our growth and future. Thank you mods for getting this done and the time you put in organizing and re organizing this stuff.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
If you know of or come across a thread that should be moved into this new sub forum please PM either Steve or myself.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I remember a great discussion concerning the pro's and cons of spring replacement. It always helps to read others thoughts about improving or accessorizing their firearm. I have a great gunsmith if I get in over my head, but I am always looking for new ideas to make my great gun even better. I bought a little doodad to make field stripping my Kimber even easier, I have tried different cleaning methods and products based upon recommendations from members, and I'm always open to new ideas. Anything you do to your Kimber I want to hear about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts