Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio!! The compensator is interesting.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Cyberpunk, welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois cyberpunk, I love your Eclipse Custom II. I think you're going to like it here, we're a little more laid back and friendly then most of the other forums. If you're looking for a place joke around or ask serious questions without being told to use the search button welcome to our home.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Monroe Water Tower.jpg

You are going to fit right in here!!! You sent pictures on your first post!! We like that!! Pictures tend to keep our rowdier members a bit calmer!! Really like your Eclipse. I hold it in a toss up with the Raptors as Kimbers best looking pistols.
:D:D:D

The big question is: how much difference in recoil does the compensator make? It adds a touch of panache to the Eclipse!!;););) At least 25 points more for the "cool factor"!!!

What part of Hot-lanta you from???

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome to KimberTalk.

There are several of us in the N. GA. area and a few in neighboring states, so you are in good company with that nice looking Eclipse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. As for the compensator, I only just got to shoot with it on a couple days ago. I found that I could definitely tell a difference with it on. The recoil was noticeably, but only slightly, less and I was slightly more accurate. I don't have any pictures of the targets but I was getting a slightly tighter grouping than I normally do.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Welcome from Colorado! Beautiful gun!

The Eclipse was originally going to be my 1st Kimber, until I couldn't find one & then found a Super Carry HD that followed me home.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome! As Gary said, there is a good number of us in the general north Georgia area.

I have an Eclipse Custom II in 10mm. Beautiful gun!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome to the Kimber forum cyberpunk. This is a good forum with nice people and good information. That Eclipse is very pretty, thanks for the pics...we like pics. In fact, one good pic deserves another.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts