Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to all who posted specific operating issues related to their firearms. And a special thanks to the Micro 380 group for their knowledge and experience shooting this nice gun. After experiencing failure to feed issues in my 380 with certain bullet types, your website helped me learn of others with the same problem. From there I was able to study the operating function of my 380 using different bullet types and correct my failure to feed issue by using only round nosed bullets and Hornady pointed hollow points. Now my 380 is completely functional as a target and defensive firearm.
Cliff
Life Member ASC, ISRA and NRA

· Registered
856 Posts
Thank you to all who posted specific operating issues related to their firearms. And a special thanks to the Micro 380 group for their knowledge and experience shooting this nice gun. After experiencing failure to feed issues in my 380 with certain bullet types, your website helped me learn of others with the same problem. From there I was able to study the operating function of my 380 using different bullet types and correct my failure to feed issue by using only round nosed bullets and Hornady pointed hollow points. Now my 380 is completely functional as a target and defensive firearm.
Cliff
Life Member ASC, ISRA and NRA
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

· Registered
70 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Reactions: stockmaker

· Registered
16,341 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

Reactions: stockmaker
1 - 13 of 13 Posts