Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been enjoying the forum for a month or so and glad to now be an official member! I am interested in a Solo and find the information and comments in the Solo forum extremely helpful. Thank you to all those who share their experience and wisdom. It's good to now be part of the conversation.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum again JRandall, I like your avatar and loved watching "Wanted Dead or Alive" back in the late 50's. Do you have a Mare's Leg by any chance?

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. Love my Solo. If you have any questions and concerns this is the place to be. You have a lot of experience to draw from on this forum.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome from St. Louis and Cardinal Nation :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the welcome! I'm looking forward to the discussion.

Welcome to the forum again JRandall, I like your avatar and loved watching "Wanted Dead or Alive" back in the late 50's. Do you have a Mare's Leg by any chance?
Chuck43, thank you. Those old western series hold up pretty well. The Rifleman is another I enjoy watching. Maybe it's the simple storyline. The large loop rifles probably help. Yes, I own a Rossi ranch hand. Not sure I can explain why.

Rossi USA

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome! I'm looking forward to the discussion.

Chuck43, thank you. Those old western series hold up pretty well. The Rifleman is another I enjoy watching. Maybe it's the simple storyline. The large loop rifles probably help. Yes, I own a Rossi ranch hand. Not sure I can explain why.

Rossi USA
Because, works for me.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool:
Monroe Water Tower.jpg

I always found that Mare's Leg that Steve McQueen toted around to be very cool. To this day, I have no clue how one goes about shooting it. Who cares, it is way up there on the cool-o-meter scale!!!

BTW Chuck, you can still watch Wanted Dead or Alive on METV (Memorable Entertainment Television). It is an HD television subsidiary channel (channel 6.2 in Augusta, GA and 94.3 in Atlanta). Check your local HD listings. Saturday afternoon is all old westerns: Rawhide, The Rebel, Bonanza, The Rifleman, Wanted Dead or Alive and others. Enjoy!!!

Sorry for the high-jack!! :eek::eek::eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts