Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from sunny SE Florida; born and raised. In medical sales. Married, two teenagers, love to boat, fish and guns! Have 3 Kimbers, a Desert Warrior-700+ rounds, Rapide Two Tone-not shot yet and a Micro 9 Two Tone-700+ rounds (EDC). Taking the Rapide on its maiden voyage this weekend to the range. No problems out of my other two so I have high expectations out of this new one. “She’s a beaut, Clark” -cousin Eddie….only thing I could say when I saw it and had to have it. I’m an old soul and enjoy history and especially WW-2 and that era of firearms and the 1911 has always appealed to me. Thanks for having me.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,470 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee.

Reactions: Aviator

·
Registered
702 Posts
New member here from sunny SE Florida; born and raised. In medical sales. Married, two teenagers, love to boat, fish and guns! Have 3 Kimbers, a Desert Warrior-700+ rounds, Rapide Two Tone-not shot yet and a Micro 9 Two Tone-700+ rounds (EDC). Taking the Rapide on its maiden voyage this weekend to the range. No problems out of my other two so I have high expectations out of this new one. “She’s a beaut, Clark” -cousin Eddie….only thing I could say when I saw it and had to have it. I’m an old soul and enjoy history and especially WW-2 and that era of firearms and the 1911 has always appealed to me. Thanks for having me.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Administrator
40,992 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Dimondale, Mi. JMBfan.

Reactions: Aviator
1 - 15 of 15 Posts