Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not quit yet. Still waiting for California 10 day hold while DMV checks for parking tickets, or what ever it is that they do. Next Friday I will be an official Kimber PCII owner.

I have had some hand guns and long guns for years but just recently started shooting again. Started with a Beretta 40 SW, good hand gun, fun to shoot. Purchased a Glock 26 like that gun too, then it happened it held a Kimber. Kept wanting one until finally my local shop got two in, the rest will be history.

I can be derogatory and dry humored at times I hope no one will take my remarks too serious. Like the jab I made at the State Senator that just got charged with gun trafficking, the same Senator that sponsored micro stamping. I might make a smart remark from time to time how I have paid for my own medical insurance for over 20 yrs and now I have no Medical Insurance, I guess its more important to pay for all the non working people than keeping the working people healthy.

I have been reading about Kimbers on this forum for a while now. Since I now have one I figured I needed to sign up. I look forward to chatting with others here and learning and sharing what I learn with others.

Paul

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Hi Paul welcome to the forum from the other gun friendly state of New York....

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome, from Georgia, Paul.

I personally like sarcasm. Just remember to smile while you're jabbing.

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Paul502, I've got a feeling you're going to fit in here. By the way do you like bourbon?

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
... or beer?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome to the Kimber Forum Paul. We mix guns and humor, humor and drinks but never drinks and guns. As for being a smartass, (I'm a professional) it beats being a dumbass. I've been both and prefer the former.

You'll love the Pro Carry II. It is an awesome gun.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Paul, welcome from Mi. Sorry about the feds screwing up your insurance. Don't get me started on the overreach of those who work for us. When you get your new tool, you must show us via pics. Follow the proper break in regiment and it'll get smoother as you put 'em down the pipe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Outdoor Forums mobile app

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
Paul, welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome from Florida. I have had my PCII for about a month and 400 rounds so far love the gun with no problems. Sure am glad I live In a free state like Florida

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!! Georgia, the state that just proudly passed. according to the gun control crowd, the most extreme gun law ever: "The Guns Everywhere Bill!!!"
:cool::cool::cool:
Monroe Water Tower.jpg

You are going to fit right in here!!!!;););)I have a Pro Carry II, also.
PC II 125 Rnds-3.JPG
I'm almost half way through the break in (200 rounds so far). Be sure to send some pics.We love pictures here!!!

Spock.jpg
Live Long and Shoot Kimbers!!!;););)

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Spock may live long and prosper but he ain't going to be much of a shot with that grip.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Why Shoot?

If you are the master of the "Vulcan death grip" or the "Vulcan Mind Melt", who needs to shoot??? Besides, Mr. Spock has a Pro Carry Phaser II (invented by Kimber, on star date 317-42.65)!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Spock2.jpg

Reactions: PorscheVille

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Wait, I thought the Pro Carry Phaser II was outlawed by the gun control act of 1968 because the residual magnetic field exceeded the allowed capacity of the flux capacitor?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Wait, I thought the Pro Carry Phaser II was outlawed by the gun control act of 1968 because the residual magnetic field exceeded the allowed capacity of the flux capacitor?
Yo Chuck! You talking about a welding machine or a gun?

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Yo Chuck! You talking about a welding machine or a gun?
The answer to that lies in the position of the selector switch.

Reactions: glokrok

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
On the subject of Pro Carry IIs, I have put 2,000 rounds through mine in 5 months with one single FTF. It also is very accurate, not to mention pretty.

Attachments

Reactions: Marshall
1 - 20 of 24 Posts