Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, What 5-6 of us here at this point...lol. I found this forum from the link at the bottom of Walther forums. I'm mostly a Walther guy, but for my 1911 its a Kimber, a Ultra CDP II to be exact. I love that gun, had zero issues with approximately 1000 rounds through it. I pretty sure my next 1911 is going to be a Kimber TLE II 5". I love the features on the TLE II. Well anyway I'm looking forward to hanging out here and picking up tips here & there. If this forum is anything like the walther forum, then a photo or two is mandatory, so here's mine.

The knife is from Ultimate Equipment it's the M1911 "Officer" Compact Folding Knife. When I get the TLE II, I plan on getting a M1911 fixed blade to match it.

My Kimber it's Highnoon shoulder holster.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a TLE II I have pictures that I want to upload but can't figure out how to do it. I love that gun and the only thing I wish was different was I wish I had a rail. I added aftermarket mainspring housing, magwell, grips, ext slide catch, grip safety and ambi-safety. If you can give me some direction on how you got the pictures up I will be happy to post them

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Ferg, your TLE II sounds cool. I want the rail with the TLE II too. To post photos I put them on an online photo sharing site, I use Picasa because it's free. After the photos are uploaded there I then pick the photo I want to share here and right click on that photo and select Copy image URL. To add that selected photo to a post click on the Insert Image icon in the message bar next to the colors icon, bold icon ect. that will open a box that you right click and paste the photo URL you copied.... Hope this helps you out because I'd like to see your TLE II.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to kimber forum

Hi Kimber owners,

I'm a owner of various 1911's to which I am very proud to own as they are second to none, but always had my eyes on a Kimber due to looks, reliability, etc... Regardless of price. I just purchased a Kimber pro raptor II, but reading to numerous websites reviews I am quite shocked to see more negatives than positives comments towards kimber. For you all kimber owners, what do you think about the pro raptor II? Was it a good investment or a $1200 paper weight that for a couple of hundred more could have had purchased a Dan Wesson. I own 1911's from desert eagle to SA, colt, etc... I want to take this baby to the range and give it a try. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Cardinal Nation Captain K-Man...

Very nice Ultra and the knife matches it well..
Really he should be welcoming you to the forum, he's been a member here since 12/16/12, that 11 months more then you. Tell Mr. Skyy to stop resurrecting the dead this thread is over 2 1/2 years old. LOL

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Just thought that I missed saying hello to a new member...

My Missouri hospitality is coming out...:D
Relatively speaking he's the old member and you're the new member. If you're seeking entertainment give Mr. Skyy your credit card and see what the UPS guy brings next week.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Relatively speaking he's the old member and you're the new member. If you're seeking entertainment give Mr. Skyy your credit card and see what the UPS guy brings next week.
My bad..Heading to the corner....BBL

Attachments

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Can Hardly Wait!!!

Please let us know what Mr. Skyy orders!!! Looking forward to hearing about this one!!! Hope it is something big and expensive for GiGi!!!
Cartoon Organism Art Gesture Happy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.