Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks back I was headed to the LGS to look at a few guns I was considering and made the mistake of bringing the wife. They had a Kimber Micro 380 SS w/ what look to be the eclipse grips added. Sexy little thing (the gun... umm... and the wife ;-) Needless to say it followed her home. Took it to the range last weekend. Damn nice shooting gun. Now I’m looking at and EVO SP. hmmm ....

·
Super Moderator
37,615 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Dimondale, Mi. Gangplank. These damn Kimbers can be awful addicting.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois. If you came here looking for a 12-step program, you came to its alter-ego. We are the enablers.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
...welcome to the forum from north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...

...before you latch onto that EVO, try an ULTRA in your hand...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

...before you latch onto that EVO, try an ULTRA in your hand...
As in the 1911 Ultra Carry II or which one? Looks like Kimbers website is down at the moment. :huh

·
Registered
839 Posts
As in the 1911 Ultra Carry II or which one? Looks like Kimbers website is down at the moment. :huh
Yes.
Kimber 1911 Ultra Carry II stainless in God's Caliber.
20201202_160205.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
A few weeks back I was headed to the LGS to look at a few guns I was considering and made the mistake of bringing the wife. They had a Kimber Micro 380 SS w/ what look to be the eclipse grips added. Sexy little thing (the gun... umm... and the wife ;-) Needless to say it followed her home. Took it to the range last weekend. Damn nice shooting gun. Now I’m looking at and EVO SP. hmmm ....
Stay far away from the evo s/p I’m so upset over my purchase. What a joke

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

...speaking for myownself, I forget about the EVO and get a Kimber Ultra

1 - 15 of 15 Posts