Kimber Talk Forums banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
...enough talk, enough emotion, enough drama, no action.... ...so far this is like cursing the darkness...
...just call Kimber; nicely explain the situation, get the RMA; send it to Kimber; and get it back....
...or don't and move one...

Reactions: mc1911

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
I had issues getting an rma. I was talking to Nikki Nelson and she has sent it in email multiple times one came from ups, Nikki herself and a couple of other customer service reps. I DIDNT GET ANY EMAILS!! I asked her to send to my wife’s email and they sent all of them and she got em all. Something is not right, google must be blocking any email transmissions from Kimber or something. I even asked her if she got my emails and she did. I don’t understand what happened. Finally sent my firearm off on July 1st
Got my firearm back! got it back a couple days ago July 14. They polished feed ramp and barrel. Replaced disconnector. Ran 4 mags of fed am.eagle no issues. Going to range Tuesday.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Check your Google SPAM folder. They have changed their filtering rules and you may have to find one message hopefully in your spam folder and tag Kimber as acceptable content.
Yep, checked it. Nothing in there. The original rma was from ups I always got ups emails. Never had an issue until this one.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts