Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here. My EDC is a two tone EVO SP. I've been carrying it for about a year now and I absolutely Love it. It has about 2,000 rounds through it with about 3 misfeeds, all occurred in the first 100 rounds. Once in a Great while it will misfeed when I put a fully loaded mag in and rack it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'm new here. My EDC is a two tone EVO SP. I've been carrying it for about a year now and I absolutely Love it. It has about 2,000 rounds through it with about 3 misfeeds, all occurred in the first 100 rounds. Once in a Great while it will misfeed when I put a fully loaded mag in and rack it.
Welcome! Sounds like it's been a dependable firearm. There's a few members here that own Evo's. Micro 9 and Ultra guy here.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome Dawg! It’ll be nice to have another EVO fan around! I too love the ones I have. My EVO CDP is pretty much my favorite carry, and just got the TLE version at Christmas. Not enough rounds through it to carry yet, but that’s coming!
Tableware Drinkware Dishware Coffee cup Serveware

Air gun Wood Trigger Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome from the state of Utah.

Reactions: dawgdeelux

·
Registered
14,879 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts