Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the lucky recipient of a friend who picked this up at an estate sale for peanuts and sold it to me for just a few peanuts more. It’s a 2019 gun but neither he nor I can find any evidence it has ever been used to any extent. I would bet some “peanuts” that it was fired at the factory and that was it. In any case, it’s in fine fiddle. Hope to put 100 rounds of .38spl and 10-15 rounds of .357mag JHP through it Friday. Before I laid hands on it, I was thinking it would be smart to flip it…. Since then and playing with it a bit….. Nah!

Ruger GP100 357 Magnum, 4.2”, 6 shooter in Stainless.

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
15,763 Posts
The Rugers are TANKS!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha, I can’t believe you guys didn’t notice it… neither did I. It has no front site! It actually has one which I removed in anticipation of a Hi-Viz site being delivered tonight (or so they say?). The GP100 has a little pin just above the muzzle, you press it in with a pic and the front sight comes right out….. cool….

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Ha, I can’t believe you guys didn’t notice it… neither did I. It has no front site! It actually has one which I removed in anticipation of a Hi-Viz site being delivered tonight (or so they say?). The GP100 has a little pin just above the muzzle, you press it in with a pic and the front sight comes right out….. cool….
I was focused on the scratch.
At first I thought it might be a hair.

·
Registered
15,763 Posts
...so good they don't need no stinking front sight.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
All the upgrades are done, after many, many minutes… we’re talking at least 15 , it’s done. New front site and a Hogue solid wood grip.

View attachment 131791
With the sight and grips it looks very close to my Match Champion.
Comparison pic to my Blackhawk 41 Mag. Ruger makes some nice revolvers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts