Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a road trip and not one mention of 911? I will never forget!

This is my AR. Forgot I had this subdued US Flag plate made 20 years ago. This laser engraved plate consists of 2996 dots. Each one corresponds to people who died on that horrid day. It is still mounted on my rifle today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yes.. I thought of them this morning and I remembered. I said a silent prayer for their souls and moved on with my day. I can remember exactly what I was doing on that fateful day 20 years ago.

I also remember what I was doing on November 22, 1963 when JFK was assassinated. I think of him every November 22 too.

I've never felt it necessary to publicly pay homage to those who have fallen. Just a private remembering is important.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I seem to remember it being mentioned multiple times today, but I don't remember where exactly.
It wasn't forgotten.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I seem to remember it being mentioned multiple times today, but I don't remember where exactly.
It wasn't forgotten.
I looked and apologize if it were.
Couldn’t find any. Not by title at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
One of my good friends and his wife were on a plane flying out of NYC when it happened.
It was unbearable wondering if they were okay.
I think about that day often, and it is never far from my mind.
I have spent many hours in prayer for the familes of the Americans that died.
I will never forget or forgive what happened, or the people who lost their lives.

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
I was living on Long Island at the time and worked in Manhattan. Watched the towers burn and still remember the smell. I know to many people who died that day.

I was out riding yesterday and there were ceremonies all over Pennsylvania.
I’ll never forget
Building Sky Skyscraper Water Property

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
...I remembered 9-11 as well; recall seeing it mentioned in the forum... ...9-11 is "A Date Which Will Live in Infamy" as FDR stated about Pearl Harbor bombing... I listened to President Bush speak at the Memorial in Pennsylvania... ...and he did good... ...did not listen to What's Her Face's Name....

·
Registered
676 Posts
A few of us posted in the morning chat thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts