Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might as well post here. I have been using hunting rifles since 1949. I still own that Model 72 Winchester bolt action. My interest in Kimber long ago was the Super America .22LR. Couldn’t afford it then. I have a great interest in bolt action hunting rifles, where and how they are made, and in keeping some grand wildlife still alive and thriving on Planet Earth. Still working as a farmer and rancher and no longer work for the Federal Government or State Governments. I still am very active in conservation work and my son and grandsons are too.They donate 5% of their profits to conservation.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
Paint Rectangle Font Art Handwriting

Glad to hear of your enjoyment of nice hunting rifles. I can understand that. I have a few laying around the house!! Been hunting since I was 20. Daddy was not a hunter, so I had to learn it all the hard way!!

BTW, thanks to you and your family for you contributions to conservation. Our grandchildren's outdoor recreation world depends on us to preserve it for them, so that they may enjoy what we have in the past!! Also thanks for your work as a farmer!! Keep it up!!

Shoot straight and be safe!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.