Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check in buddy, we've been waiting!

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Check in buddy, we've been waiting!
Old_Sparky isn't a total newbie Steve, he's got 3 posts but it would be nice if he'd check in here.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Old Sparky must be from Fl.That's what they used to call our electric chair at the state prison.It actually started a couple of its customers on fire.Then the state decided it was cruel and unusual punishment.Now they don't use it anymore.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Old Sparky must be from Fl.That's what they used to call our electric chair at the state prison.It actually started a couple of its customers on fire.Then the state decided it was cruel and unusual punishment.Now they don't use it anymore.
I say bring old sparky back!! if they do a capitol crime let them sit in the hot seat. jmo

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Nope. I will be glad to provide 500 rounds of .45 caliber rounds. One to the head will be effective. After 500 rounds we may see a decline in capital crime. If not, I'll provide 500 more.

You're welcome.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Checking in.

Btw, if y'all have put mag wells on, check out my thread on the WC "low-profile" steel base plate mags. I posted a couple questions I'm wanting some advice on.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Checking in.

Btw, if y'all have put mag wells on, check out my thread on the WC "low-profile" steel base plate mags. I posted a couple questions I'm wanting some advice on.

Thanks.

Been there, done that
, LOL.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still around. Just tend to lurk in the background most of the time. Work lets me hie here on the weekends, hard to get here during the week.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still around. Just tend to lurk in the background most of the time. Work lets me hie here on the weekends, hard to get here during the week.
Glad to see you!! Come back when you can stay a little longer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have been considering getting into reloading to allow me to shoot more. However, funds just won't allow me to purchase the equipment now.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have been considering getting into reloading to allow me to shoot more. However, funds just won't allow me to purchase the equipment now.
It will pay for itself in the long run!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I too have been thinking of it. I just always seem to have other priorities.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts