Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently seen a gentleman me mention the sig p28 or p29 as options for a possible trigger guard laser fit for the micro. Has anyone tried this , does it work. Or have any other ideas on soenthing that could work

·
Registered
13,705 Posts
I'm usually a big fan of laser grips but not on a Micro9. Self defense distance or less.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not trying to be a wise ass but Sig doesn’t make a P28 or a P29. I think your referring to the P238 (.380) and P938 (9mm). Both are very similar to the Kimber Micro 380 and Micro 9.
Yes
It autocorrected like 4 times lol
It takes a lot to offend me my dude , I feel your tone

·
Registered
278 Posts
It’s a micro for just a carry.. point shoot.. never been a fan of lasers... and most instructors will agree and tell you to iron site ... if it’s a night stand firearm use a light in your other hand

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I guess most instructors are young whipper snappers and don’t have failing senses or insist in old school. In the mean time, I carry this everyday and practice with sights and laser in different scenarios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I guess most instructors are young whipper snappers and don’t have failing senses or insist in old school. In the mean time, I carry this everyday and practice with sights and laser in different scenarios.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've had couple pistols with crimson trace in both grip & under barrel.

I was unable to adapt to such and did not learn to appreciate the advantages. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Only thing a laser is real good for is up close and personal point shooting especially in low light conditions. Angles change at distance, I prefer sights over laser for this scenario.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Only thing a laser is real good for is up close and personal point shooting especially in low light conditions. Angles change at distance, I prefer sights over laser for this scenario.

If you are carrying a small gun, up close and personal is all you'll be doing which is most of the time. Yain't having a shoot out at 25-50 yrds with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I mean I guess don’t most of us purchase firearms for fun ? lol. Not sure how accurate I care for the laser to be. Just wanted any other option than the grip laser

·
Registered
13,705 Posts
Reactions: Shmoerock
1 - 17 of 17 Posts