Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody starting to see pistol primers becoming available in your LGS? Seeing more floating around on gunbroker, IF you wanna pay that for em!!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
None here glad I've kept up my stock..

·
Registered
5 Posts
None. Period, of any kind. Jeez, it been over a year already. Oh wait, yeah, one store about 75 miles away from my home had small rifle magnum primers. $7.99 for 100. Limit of 200. I think not. And i probably have 25 -35 lgs in a 50 mile radius from my home. About 15 lgs within about 15 miles radius. At least. So i have no lack of lgs.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Found some at Academy Sports a few weeks ago. Bought 8000 of them as there was no limit. They were $5.99 a hundred. Left some for someone else. they were small pistol primers by CCI

·
Super Moderator
37,745 Posts
Only 4 companies make primers, Federal, CCI, Remington and Winchester. These companies also make loaded ammunition which is flying off the shelves in gun stores. They need every primer they can produce to make loaded rounds. Until there is a slow-down in the run on ammo your chances for finding primers in a gun shop for a reasonable price are slim and none.

Reactions: bad ninja and JC45

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found some at Academy Sports a few weeks ago. Bought 8000 of them as there was no limit. They were $5.99 a hundred. Left some for someone else. they were small pistol primers by CCI
You hit the jackpot!!!! Last I found local were $100 per 1000. Limit one brick. Found LGS(1 1/2 hrs away) last week that had four sleeves of small pistol magnum, again, $10 ea, limit two!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts