Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I have a couple PPQs in the safe (not .45) and have shot alot of Glocks and CZs.

I'm partial to 1911s for shooting God's caliber, but out of those listed, I would probably choose the CZ and then the Walther just due to the trigger.
Glock triggers suck compared to the others listed.
SIG Legion is probably a fine gun but I haven't shot one so I can't really comment on it comparatively.
SIG does makes good stuff.

Reactions: 46QJI

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have PPQ’s in .45 and 9mm. The PPQ’s in both calibers are great shooters. Best striker fired guns in my opinion. I also agree with bad ninja, the CZ and Walther would be my top two choices of the group.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I have PPQ’s in .45 and 9mm. The PPQ’s in both calibers are great shooters. Best striker fired guns in my opinion. I also agree with bad ninja, the CZ and Walther would be my top two choices of the group.
My wife's 9mm PPQ Q5 Match has the best trigger I have ever felt in any plastic gun,shoots like a laser beam, and honestly runs better than I can run it.

Reactions: 46QJI

·
Registered
14,432 Posts
Reactions: bad ninja

·
Registered
326 Posts
The only striker fired pistol I care for, outside of.22 LR, is my Lugar. I just got used to having a hammer that drops to fire the round.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts