Kimber Talk Forums banner

161 - 180 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I've only shot this version so have nothing to compare to. The trigger is crisp and smooth and the reset is relatively short - I think it's a pretty good trigger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my first post here. I am a big fan of the Micro's. I have 2 380's and a Micro 9. I prefer the 380's. I had issues with both of my Micro's at first. Kimber sent me the new recoil rod and springs but I still had some issues. I was incredibly frustrated but sent them to Kimber and since they came back they have been flawless. I have over 1500rds through my stainless Micro and 350rds through the Micro Raptor.

Here is my Micro Raptor with a Raptor Ultra 45.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My Micro 9 Desert-Tan Crimson Trace

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Micro... before Micro was "COOL"

Micro... before Micro was "COOL"

Haenel - Schmeisser Model 1, 25ACP Pre-1920

Hard to believe 25 ACP was carried by German Officers in WWII.

Model I Haenel - Schmeisser

Length 112 mm - 4.4 inch
Barrel Length 54.2 mm - 2.13 inch
Height 76 mm - 2.99 inch
Slide Width 18.1 mm - 0.71 inch
Frame Width 14 mm - 0.55 inch
Slide Height 18.3 mm - 0.72 inch
Weight 380 gram- 0.83 lbs.

Attachments

Reactions: Chuck43 and Tejun

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm a new member and I might as well show how crazy a retired, seventy year old man can get. These are pictures of the only Kimber Micro 380 that I own with different grips that I made for it. I've checkered a few also, but I'm not so happy with those.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm a new member and I might as well show how crazy a retired, seventy year old man can get. These are pictures of the only Kimber Micro 380 that I own with different grips that I made for it. I've checkered a few also, but I'm not so happy with those.
That's some good looking stuff there!

·
Registered
836 Posts
This was after it was sent back to be redone beacuse black was coming off when it was only 3 months old. It's kinda custom job and they redid it GREAT! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Wow those are some good looking grips. very nice...

·
Registered
42 Posts
my April 2018 purchase, Micro 9 with fiber optic front sight. So far I have fired 447 rounds with no problems. It is accurate out to 8-10 yards shooting pretty much POA.

161 - 180 of 191 Posts