Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the easiest way to post pics? Do I need to upload pics to some kind of photo site? If so any suggestions as to what ones are the best. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Reactions: Hoffbrew

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
I've been using photobucket (it's free) for a lot of years now and never had a problem with upside down or sideways pictures like a lot of people get.

Reactions: starnovi

·
Registered
414 Posts
I find the easiest way to post photos on here is to hit the "Go Advanced" button when replying.......type your reply.....scroll down a bit til you see the "Manage Attachments" button and click it.....follow instructions.....no need for any online photo storage place :D

Attachments

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
I find the easiest way to post photos on here is to hit the "Go Advanced" button when replying.......type your reply.....scroll down a bit til you see the "Manage Attachments" button and click it.....follow instructions.....no need for any online photo storage place :D
Any photos that I take with my camera goes to my Google+ account and I can delete, save and "only" post the ones that I want to share..

A few weeks ago someone posted pics from his Photobucket account and not only did he share the photos that he wanted us to see, when I hit the arrow on the right I saw a ton of pics he probably didn't want public if you know what I mean....:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've been using photobucket (it's free) for a lot of years now and never had a problem with upside down or sideways pictures like a lot of people get.
I've noticed that Photobucket has begun holding my photos ransom, unless I pay a $400/year fee to allow them to be posted? Anyone else having this frustration?

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
Photobucket changed from a free hosting site to a pay to play site last year. The post of mine that you're quoting was made on 1/31/17.

·
Administrator
190 Posts
We recommend using kimbertalk for hosting your images in case other sites start to follow the same path as PB.

Niall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts