Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my friends who enjoy an adult beverage... and those who don't..

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 2 lbs of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 2 lbs of poop..

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Alcohol = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink alcohol and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I knew there was a reason that I should not beat myself up over not drinking as much water as my personal trainer son says I should be drinking! Besides, alcoholic beverages taste so much better :)

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Now I know why I drink bourbon and wine. Life is good, although it may be short.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now I know why I drink bourbon and wine. Life is good, although it may be short.
Decisions, decisions.. would you rather have a short good life or a long miserable one?

Reactions: GiGi and Ultraman

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Decisions, decisions.. would you rather have a short good life or a long miserable one?
The question is, do you want to live long enough to get Alzheimer's? Sounds like fun, not for me.

Moral of the story, life is short. Have fun, indulge in your passions and be kind to those who deserve kindness. If you forgive a transgression, never forget.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
The question is, do you want to live long enough to get Alzheimer's? Sounds like fun, not for me.

Moral of the story, life is short. Have fun, indulge in your passions and be kind to those who deserve kindness. If you forgive a transgression, never forget.
I'll drink to that!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to drink, be merry, skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!" And that's why I drink :)

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to drink, be merry, skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!" And that's why I drink :)
And ya wonder why I drink.
She uses those long sentences on me all the time and it always ends with me saying...
"Your right honey"...

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
And ya wonder why I drink.
She uses those long sentences on me all the time and it always ends with me saying...
"Your right honey"...
You are way smarter than has been intimated by a few.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I hate when I have to Google to see what you mean...

Intimated???...Big words for a Southern Man...:eek:
We gots us some schoolin in these here parts. The accent and "aw, shucks" stuff is just to fool the yankees into letting down their guard. :D

Reactions: GiGi and Marshall

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
We gots us some schoolin in these here parts. The accent and "aw, shucks" stuff is just to fool the yankees into letting down their guard. :D
You know the tooth brush was invented in your home state of Georgia right???
If it had been invented in the "yankee" part of the country it would have been called the teeth brush because we had more than one left in our mouth..:)

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
You know the tooth brush was invented in your home state of Georgia right???
If it had been invented in the "yankee" part of the country it would have been called the teeth brush because we had more than one left in our mouth..:)
Only brush the ones y'all want to keep. The rest don't matter none.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Only brush the ones y'all want to keep. The rest don't matter none.
Nooooo....you did not just go there!! (Dueling banjos)....I guess it depends on where you live....lol.

Reactions: Marshall

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Nooooo....you did not just go there!! (Dueling banjos)....I guess it depends on where you live....lol.
Mom was from Virginia. I know a lot of them. Still have relatives in Macon Ga. and St. Catherines Ontario.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Didn't mean to insult....just the whole teethbrush/toothbrush thing always takes me back to the movie "Deliverance"

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Every time someone mentions Deliverance I can hear the line "Squeel Like A Pig".

Reactions: Dude22 and GiGi

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Y'all just ain't right.

Reactions: GiGi
1 - 20 of 25 Posts