Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's quiet time in Chuck43's house again, by the way I'm sure most of you have already figured out that my first name is Chuck and I was born in 1943.

The family members and guests have all gone back to where they belong. I'll miss the 5 grandchildren, 3 dogs, my son and daughter in law that really look forward to the visit. I appreciate the effort made by the other 15 or so that feel they are obligated to come if not for me but for my 95 year old mother, their grandmother and great grandmother.

I've got my eye on a bottle of Buffalo Trace Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey among others that I am looking forward to tapping as soon as I finish this post. Screw it, time out, OK I've got a rocks glass full of ice and Kentucky bourbon. The dogs are both up on my bed snuggled in the down comforter trying to recouperate from the visit and after another glass of Gods nectar I intend to join them.

Again, Merry Christmas to all the great people that I've been fortunate to meet since I've found the Kimber Talk forum.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Chuck I'm on my second Scotch and water ( Chivas Regal ) and two hours behind you Spent the day at my son in law's home and his family. It's been a wonderful day and now some great scotch and a warm bed. Hope everyone on this forum had a Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
You guys are sounding all mushy. My family left to go home also.
It's 3:40 in the morning and I am up reading the phone in the bathroom.
My wife has gone to the other bedroom and my 40 year old son ( going through divorce ) is snoring like a freight train in the family room.
Anyway Merry Christmas to all of you. This forum provide a little escape for me so thank you for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts