Kimbertalk.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ihave a stainless ultra raptor, but I love thin grips. Have thin grips on my ultra cdp 9 and 45. Was going to sand my raptor grips down to thin specs but kept putting it off. Glad I did, raasco grips have dragon scale grips that look identical except the scale goes in the opposite direction and no kimber name . I called and asked if they could be made thin grip. Long story short 5 days later and there on my gun and originals are in the box. Anybody looking for cheap raptor grips give them a call.

·
Registered
7,675 Posts
Ihave a stainless ultra raptor, but I love thin grips. Have thin grips on my ultra cdp 9 and 45. Was going to sand my raptor grips down to thin specs but kept putting it off. Glad I did, raasco grips have dragon scale grips that look identical except the scale goes in the opposite direction and no kimber name . I called and asked if they could be made thin grip. Long story short 5 days later and there on my gun and originals are in the box. Anybody looking for cheap raptor grips give them a call.
I was looking at those grips today, they look good. Raasco made grips for my Springfield RO and they look great.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Um......(clearing throat)..... pics , puleeeeze!!!

Reactions: cnutco

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I bought a set for my Browning 1911-380 and really like them !

Reactions: 427malibu

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marshall, those are the ones . They actually have three types. I called and spoke with them and he explained that the dragon skin was the closest. He said he could make them for any gun. The only difference is the scales go in the opposite direction, and a shade darker. Most likely a patent that kimber has on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts