Sold:

(1) new and authentic Heckler & Koch VP9 Optics Ready (OR) 9mm semi-automatic pistol w/ Night Sights in NEW condition (SKU/UPC # 642230259966). See the following link for more details: VP9 - Heckler & Koch

This fully functional mid-size VP9 pistol is supplied with two additional backstraps, two additional sets of lateral grip plates and slide cover plate, has never been loaded, is complete with all original parts and accessories, and is being sold as a bundle to come with the following extras: ( See special note below)

(1) new and authentic Heckler & Koch German made VP9 Threaded Barrel with a M13.5 x 1 LH thread, a 1 in 9.8 in/1 in 250mm RH twist, an overall length of 4.70", and includes a Down Range Products fully crowned M13.5 x 1 LH thread protector.

Links: VP9 Threaded Barrel | Slide Parts | Handgun Parts | Heckler & Koch

M13.5 x 1 Left Hand Barrel thread protector. 9MM Black Made US Glock H&K Beretta – Down Range Products Company

(2) new and authentic Heckler & Koch German made VP9 9mm 20rd Extended Magazines.
Link: 20 Round Magazine Complete - 9mm - HK VP9/P30 - HKPARTS

(* Special note)
OK, here's the deal... This particular new and unfired VP9 OR NS pistol was made "expendable" once I also tracked down a new VP9L OR NS and a threaded barrel for it. In the process of setting it aside and storing it, I messed up the exterior front of the original HK pistol case (see attached pictures). To make up for this blunder, I am replacing two (2) of the original 17rd mags with the two (2) 20rd mags listed above. This means that you will be receiving a total of three (3) new magazines, (2) 20rd mags and (1) 17rd mag (see pics). The new threaded barrel is just icing on the cake.

My asking price for everything listed above is only $900, to include UPS shipping from my FFL here in GA ("Shooter's Indoor Range", Augusta, GA) to your FFL anywhere in the U.S. where you are allowed to legally own a 20/17rd firearm (PLEASE check your state & local regulations; NO overseas). And yes, everything will securely ship together with your purchase. Method of payments are PayPal (F&F), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades or separate item requests please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.