Kimber Talk Forums banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Just got my first one when clicking on "Active Topics"!

Database Error Database error
The Kimber Forum database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following: •Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
•Open the www.kimbertalk.com home page, then try to open another page.
•Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.kimbertalk.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Just got the DB error for the first time. I clicked to look at my profile and got below....

Was using Firefox on my Mac....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Duplicated Post

When posting a thread about 10 min ago, after hitting "submit" I got an error message "No Thread Specified" or something to that effect. I checked and nothing was posted, so I re-did the thread, but after hitting submit, they both are posted ???:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
190 Posts
When posting a thread about 10 min ago, after hitting "submit" I got an error message "No Thread Specified" or something to that effect. I checked and nothing was posted, so I re-did the thread, but after hitting submit, they both are posted ???:rolleyes:
That is something special. All of our sites run on twin nodes, sometimes they run out of sync and we have to shove them back in line, you managed to see that live. Please post the link we can kill the double

Kyle

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Just got this message

Got this twice this morning while posting.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
After about four different passwords I finally have been able to get back on the forum. Extremely frustrating and confusing specially if your not that computer savvy.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Had trouble logging on the last few days. Get logged on and page goes white. Can hit the back arrow and page will reappear for a few seconds. Only happening on my pc, so I deleted the cookies. Didn't help. Can you check my account please?

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 · (Edited)
Another member "The Tourist" called me saying he is having the same problem only it's so bad he can only see the forum for about a second before the page turns white. He can't be on long enough to read or post anything.

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
Mine is redirecting and just going to a blank white screen instead of giving me the reply to thread screen or if I click on last page of a thread it will redirect to white screen.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Well I got the dreaded white page today on my phone. I deleted all my cookies and cashe turned my phone on and off without any luck.

The time that it happened was 8:45 to 9:15 a.m. and I'm on Google Chrome browser.

·
Banned
2,773 Posts
Another member "The Tourist" called me saying he is having the same problem only it's so bad he can only see the forum for about a second before the page turns white. He can't be on long enough to read or post anything.
Same problem. Also with sigtalk. Site owner error for sure.

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
4 days without a reply from an administrator, is anybody at VerticalScope monitoring this thread???

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
81 - 100 of 109 Posts