Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
He must be shy, have you tried offering him a beer?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Sketter it is nice to see you taking your welcoming job serious!!! lol

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Maybe you need to have him report to your office for a little talking to!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Maybe he's a bourbon man?
Speaking of bourbon, I just picked up some Bookers to celebrate my trip to the range today to shoot my new Kimber. Ill be leaving the Makers Mark on the shelf and trying the Bookers tonight as soon as I get this Eclipse clean.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Speaking of bourbon, I just picked up some Bookers to celebrate my trip to the range today to shoot my new Kimber. Ill be leaving the Makers Mark on the shelf and trying the Bookers tonight as soon as I get this Eclipse clean.
Mix it with a little Hoppes!

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I had a friend bring over a bottle of Bookers to a BBQ I was having one summer. I don't think I ever drank a bourbon like it before that, help me out here. I believe it's bottled straight from the barrel, unfiltered and is around 120 proof, is that right?

·
Registered
451 Posts
I had a friend bring over a bottle of Bookers to a BBQ I was having one summer. I don't think I ever drank a bourbon like it before that, help me out here. I believe it's bottled straight from the barrel, unfiltered and is around 120 proof, is that right?
You are correct. It's spectacular but you have to be careful with it.

About two fingers worth in a high ball glass with just a few drops of water and savor it over an hour or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts