Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking for something in the closet in the guest bedroom today and found a bottle of Segrams 7 that I didn't know I had. It was in a Christmas box. I don't remember getting it as a gift. I'll bet it's at least 20 years old. Looks like 7-7's tonight.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Was looking for something in the closet in the guest bedroom today and found a bottle of Segrams 7 that I didn't know I had. It was in a Christmas box. I don't remember getting it as a gift. I'll bet it's at least 20 years old. Looks like 7-7's tonight.
Don't you just love hidden treasures? It's probably as smooth as V.O. now ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4:48, let you know in a couple of minutes!

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, it's not Crown Royal, but not bad!

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to go buy 7 UP.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Seagrams 7 is my favorite. I have tried a lot of more costly brands, but always come back. Enjoy one for me.

Reactions: Islander

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
If I remember correctly I drank a butt load of Seven in collage. But, some of those nights are still a blur 43+ years later. It happens!

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
If I remember correctly I drank a butt load of Seven in collage. But, some of those nights are still a blur 43+ years later. It happens!
I went to the University of the Brotherhood of Teamsters but that didn't stop me from going to the local colleges to not only party, but party real hard..
The 80's are still a blur...:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts