Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes, I'd like to know the brand... so I never own one or let a friend own one...

·
Registered
14,043 Posts
Would be interesting to know which pistol discharged but very happy woman had minor injuries.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I can't believe she didn't kick his arse. what kind of goof doesn't ensure his or her weapon is secure. there is absolutely no reason for a person to walk around with an ill fitting holster! sorry for putting the rant in the wrong thread....

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't believe she didn't kick his arse. what kind of goof doesn't ensure his or her weapon is secure. there is absolutely no reason for a person to walk around with an ill fitting holster! sorry for putting the rant in the wrong thread....

This just happened yesterday I'm sure she's got a lawyer warming up in the bullpen. Something for everyone that carries to think about, if that happened to you do you have insurance to cover your butt or would you be hung out to dry.

Reactions: bigdog10

·
Registered
2,251 Posts

This just happened yesterday I'm sure she's got a lawyer warming up in the bullpen. Something for everyone that carries to think about, if that happened to you do you have insurance to cover your butt or would you be hung out to dry.
Chuck you got that right she did not walk away saying aww don't worry about it me and my baby are just fine. I'm sure she lawyered up..

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hmmm. "Pocket", "holster"; names like Raven and Bersa immediately jump to mind.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chuck you got that right she did not walk away saying aww don't worry about it me and my baby are just fine. I'm sure she lawyered up..

Even if the thought never entered her head I'd bet the ambulance chasers are doing their best to contact her.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Surprised Walmart isn't commenting on this...

Thought they were a "Gun free zone"
Not all of them, some by me are and some aren't.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I've never seen a "No Guns" sign, except at a school. I've heard Waffle House has gone gun free, but I haven't been to one of those is many years.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
I didn't know for sure since I stopped going to them awhile back.
I never went to them before meeting GiGi but she only grocery shops there and I thought I would be the good boyfriend and help out.
Didn't realize how narrow the aisle's were and how fat the people were on motorized carts...
Made shopping like a game of checkers...move left>move right>hop over the stationary fat ass looking at Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs...
Not fun...

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I live in this town where the weapon fell and discharged . I will try to find out what kind of gun it was and post the information.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I live in this town where the weapon fell and discharged . I will try to find out what kind of gun it was and post the information.
Thanks Dan, if you can do that I for one would appreciate it.

Reactions: Insta-Gator

·
Registered
276 Posts
I carry with a bellyband when I conceal. I wear it high on my chest so I actually reach down for it instead of up. I'm a skinny guy who wears polo type shirts 90% of my waking hours. I have never come close to dropping a firearm but I rest assured knowing the quality guns I own are designed NOT to discharge accidentally. However, many of you may remember an idiot named Plaxeco Burris (sic) who was a wide receiver for the New York Giants. He had his gun "accidentally" discharge at a New York nightclub. He went to jail for it of course ( I said it was New York ). His gun was a new 9 mm FN Herstal. I'm sorry Plaxeco, but that gun didn't " accidentally" go off. You probably "accidentally" pulled the trigger and then hired an attorney to bullshit the press into buying it.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
A) It weren't no Kimber!
B) How the F does a gun fall out of a holster? Handstand? Cartwheel in the bread aisle?
C) Even though we know better, we assume it happened the way the media reported it.
D) If it did happen as reported, she has a good case.
E) If he doesn't have money, WalMart is a much better target anyway. How much would they pay to make this story go away?

·
Registered
193 Posts
"Fell from his pants and fired." I have difficulties accepting this explanation. Without more information or actually being there, I suppose this is what we must accept. But, with so many new gun owners combined with many new concealed carry licenses, the chances for negligent discharges have, by the laws of statistics, increased. I hypothesize that this was a case of the weapon making the carrier uncomfortable, he tried to adjust it for comfort, and an ND resulted. Thank God no one was seriously injured.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts