Kimber Talk Forums banner

321 - 340 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
The Princess Trixie

Well it occurred to me in March that with things being locked down it would be a good time to train a puppy. With a little coaxing I was able to persuade Mrs Cousinmark that we needed a pup!!!
Here's Trixie when we got her and a more recent shot from last week. She's 20 weeks old today. Those ears seem to keep getting bigger :)

Attachments

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Cute pup! I like wide skins...who makes those? I hope not Goodyear...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Better days RIP
Yes, when our first Mastiff died due to lymphoma at 4 years, it took me a year to be able to talk about her without tearing up! She was such a sweet pup!

I like my dogs more than a lot of people!

Sorry to hear of your loss!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Our Mastiff and our daughter's Great Dane puppy yesterday!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
The little one's three month birthday was last week. She's a full-time job, for sure. She's confident, energetic, and eager to learn. Luckily, big sister loves her like crazy and they get along great, so it takes som pressure off of wife and me. Every day she's learning new things (as we all are), and there are new adventures to explore.

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
My attack Merle schnauzers. They look small and unassuming but they are incredibly dangerous! About 26 pounds together of wild aggressive fury... if your a squirrel... otherwise not so much.... in truth the Squirrel comes buy a couple times a day to mess with them. I think he likes them because we are finding acorns in the back yard and we don’t have any trees in the back. He was hanging down on the fence the other day, just out of reach of the killers!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
We haven't been able to get another pup since our Lab was put down in 2003. No place where we are now for a dog, and our kitties have filled the empty hole.

Reactions: Chuck43
321 - 340 of 343 Posts