Kimber Talk Forums banner
341 - 352 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
This is Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez.
Also known as the blue fur missile.

90lbs of muscle and mouth.
probably half that is head.

He thinks he is a 4 lb puppy.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Fawn

If we ever get atttacked by a giant biscuit he will devour it to protect us...unless its raining.
Then he will be buried under my butt hiding from lightning.

·
Registered
14,879 Posts
Well what do you know it didn't censor the name. My second favorite hound dog.

Reactions: ChattanoogaPhil

·
Administrator
40,100 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss TK9mm, Paige looks like she was a wonderful companion. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have been in your place, I have never lived 1 second of my almost 79 years in a house without a dog. I will make one suggestion, take it for what it's worth, get a puppy, they have a way of healing broken hearts.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
TK9MM: So very sorry for your loss. The advice given by Chuck is spot-on too. We've all been there, and it's one of the hardest things in life we experience.

My two dearly loved departed hounds, Rose and Lucy:

And the two sister hounds that came home to fill the void. Six months apart, Ruby cuddling with her young sister Lily:

Having a dog to me is like having oxygen to breathe.....both necessary for life!
My dad used to say "Having a dog is not my whole life, but a a dog makes my life whole".

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is Ruger, My two year old Jack Russel mix. He was a rescue dog that was dumped off a bridge in Oklahoma. Parvo infected, covered in fleas. A Kansas City rescue group called Pawisitive Tails drove down and rescues his litter, nursed them back to health and now he's a proud Kansan! He's probably the smartest dog I've ever owned!
Dog Eye Plant Carnivore Dog breed

341 - 352 of 352 Posts