Kimber Talk Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Mucho grassy arse Lineman... The crap going on in this country is eating me alive. Makes me want to barf.

Stand strong my friend... This is only the beginning and while I think the South will rise again, people like me from the North will be at your side rising with you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of it, but my favorite flag is the one presented to our family when my Dad passed away. He was a Marine, recon division. It's in an American made shadow box with a personalized brass plaque in Mom's house.

Thanks for this thread, Zoomy. I now feel inspired to put up a new flagpole in our front yard. We used to have one on the side of the house, but had to take it down a few years ago when we had stucco put on the house, just never got around to replacing it because we didn't want to drill holes in our stucco.

Reactions: Zoomybaby

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of it, but my favorite flag is the one presented to our family when my Dad passed away. He was a Marine, recon division. It's in an American made shadow box with a personalized brass plaque in Mom's house.

Thanks for this thread, Zoomy. I now feel inspired to put up a new flagpole in our front yard. We used to have one on the side of the house, but had to take it down a few years ago when we had stucco put on the house, just never got around to replacing it because we didn't want to drill holes in our stucco.
If you need any help call us we will help you Install your new flag pole. Lol

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
We will help???

"WE" better be the name of the mouse in your pocket because as much as I would like to help I'm not driving to Colorado to put in a flagpole...

Unless she makes those special "Mary Jane" brownies......:D

Rocky Mountain High has a whole new meaning these days...

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
We will help???

"WE" better be the name of the mouse in your pocket because as much as I would like to help I'm not driving to Colorado to put in a flagpole...

Unless she makes those special "Mary Jane" brownies......:D

Rocky Mountain High has a whole new meaning these days...
Sorry Jeff, no special brownies at my house. No Budweiser either - you'll have to bring your own. :D

Zoomie - would love to have you & your friends help with a new flagpole. Will we all be wearing tutus or tool belts?

Reactions: Marshall

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Finally New Pole Holders

Well finally got the new flag pole holders up. Not great pictures and house trim needs painting but the flags look great!

1.American Flag
2.Tennessee Division Confederate Battle Flag
3.Tennessee Vols

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Zoomy,

A little late to the party here, but just saw it. The picture I am adding is a picture of the flag that was on my Dad's casket when I preached his funeral in 1999.

He did 32 years in the Air Froce
Was in WWII
Was in Korea
Was in Vietnam

The patch in the picture is his 10,000 hours as a senior pilot in the Air Force. He did achieve his 20,000 hours, but I cannot find that patch.

I was and am so proud of my Dad and the service he gave our country so I could be free. For all of the above reasons this is my favorite flag picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Zoomy,

A little late to the party here, but just saw it. The picture I am adding is a picture of the flag that was on my Dad's casket when I preached his funeral in 1999.

He did 32 years in the Air Froce
Was in WWII
Was in Korea
Was in Vietnam

The patch in the picture is his 10,000 hours as a senior pilot in the Air Force. He did achieve his 20,000 hours, but I cannot find that patch.

I was and am so proud of my Dad and the service he gave our country so I could be free. For all of the above reasons this is my favorite flag picture.
I don't see where you could top this flag picture my friend you have every right to be proud of your father, the flag, what it represents, and the service your father gave to our country. We as a country owe your father and everyone that has served before him and after him a debt we can never repay. Thank you for sharing it with us Sir.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Chuck & Zoomy,

Thanks to each of you, it means the world to me that folks appreciate the sacrifice that our military have made to give us the freedom we have. It was the drive of my Dad's life and he so loved this country!

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
A well-organized bag makes it easier to carry and to perform, especially in urgent situations. So, there are the most helpful tips on How to wear a tool belt properly. First step: choose a suitable tool belt. Second step: organize your tools with these helpful tips: pack essential tools according to your dominant hand, pack large tools in the other large-sized pouch, and put the same kinds of tools in separate spaces. And the last step: wear the tool belt in the right way.
...this is interesting? I hadn't given tool belts much thought lately 🤔
Are there any instructional pics???

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Wow talk about dragging a thread up out of the ashes...

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Decorated for the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chuck43
21 - 37 of 37 Posts