Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite 9mm handgun. The only thing I have done to was add the E2 grips because I think it is the thinnest out there available and the Streamlight TLR-2.
The mags I like using are the Mecgar 18 rounders which do not obnoxiously stick out of the magwell.

It was my first handgun and firearm that I had own and introduced me to the rabbit hole that I think we all know about lol

Thanks for viewing!

-Shin0bi1

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First love huh? Nice choice. Bet that gun has been flawless round after round.
@Ultraman
Yessir! 8000+ rounds and counting! I am thinking of sending it off to Bruce @ GraysGuns to make it even more amazing :D

@bigdog10 - Thanks for the props!

Thanks,

Shin0bi1

·
Registered
15,307 Posts
Looks good. May just be my eyes looks a little big in the pics. Is it about the same size as full size Kimber? I have a TRL-1 light beside the bed, not mounted to a pistol, don't have a rail gun. The light is very bright for it's size. Very handy to have 18 rounds per magazine.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Nice gun! :D:D

I absolutely love my Sig P226 Stainless Elite. It was also my first gun - Christmas gift from my husband. I put some G10 thin grips on it - not quite as thin as the E2's, but close.

Reactions: shin0bi1

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good. May just be my eyes looks a little big in the pics. Is it about the same size as full size Kimber? I have a TRL-1 light beside the bed, not mounted to a pistol, don't have a rail gun. The light is very bright for it's size. Very handy to have 18 rounds per magazine.
Yeah it should be the same size since my P226R is a full metal 5" gun. Tolerances are not as tight as the Kimbers since it is more of a combat pistol.

-Shin0bi1

It was comfort/love of the angle of the Sig's grip that eventually led me to venture into the 1911 world well that and my HK USP .45.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yeah it should be the same size since my P226R is a full metal 5" gun. Tolerances are not as tight as the Kimbers since it is more of a combat pistol.

-Shin0bi1

It was comfort/love of the angle of the Sig's grip that eventually led me to venture into the 1911 world well that and my HK USP .45.
My HK USPc .45 is a "compact", but nobody misses that bad boy when I carry it. I don't mind. It holds 8 and has never ever missed a beat. You did good with your Sig, HK, and 1911's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts