15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i have a sig P239 I love but overall larger in all areas
Here it is under the si239g

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
I never shot a Kimber Micro 9, I own a P938 which I’ve been very happy with. The gun has been great. I usually alternate between this P938 and my Ultra TLE II 45 as my main carry guns.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry my post confused you Rick,was just comparing size of the two,thought this was a place to compare products ,after seeing how close the micro and 938 were,decided to compare to slightly larger 239,not every one has your vast knowledge ,so what,thats why were on here,to learn and share ideas

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Sorry my post confused you Rick,was just comparing size of the two,thought this was a place to compare products ,after seeing how close the micro and 938 were,decided to compare to slightly larger 239,not every one has your vast knowledge ,so what,thats why were on here,to learn and share ideas

@sstark036, SHOW some RESPECT! Your not talking to a bunch of punk ass children. It is the place to compare products however your example is OLD NEWS in the pistol world. Most members here enjoy both Sig's and Kimber's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Easy big fellow,im 63 myself,no puck ass child either,respect goes both ways,or should, but you know that,right,at 63,most my news is old news,got good info on here when installing spring kit in my micro 9,thats what im lookin for,same as my Sig,Ruger etc forums,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts