Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I don't own either of those two, but Sig has some of the worst CS in the business, while Kimber has quite possibly the best in the industry.
The Micro 9 is smaller.
The Sig p239 is in between Micro9 and Ultra size.

·
Registered
544 Posts
My one experience with Sig customer service was 2019. I had just purchased a new p238 Legion. After 50 rounds I noticed the finish had flaked a small piece off of the slide near the slide lock cut. Called them, sent pictures and they sent me a RMA. Dropped it off at Fed Ex on Christmas Eve and I received a brand new slide on New Year’s Eve. It was my only experience with Sig, but it was the best customer service I have ever been involved with. Maybe I was just lucky.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I'm not sure of the purpose of the OP's post. Yup, we all know the Sig P239 is a tad larger than the Micro 9. Great.....so what?

Like many here, I have a P938 and a Micro9. Again, so what? Like 'em both, carry the Kimber more, both are very accurate and mine are 100% reliable. What a revelation.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not sure of the purpose of the OP's post. Yup, we all know the Sig P239 is a tad larger than the Micro 9. Great.....so what?

Like many here, I have a P938 and a Micro9. Again, so what? Like 'em both, carry the Kimber more, both are very accurate and mine are 100% reliable. What a revelation.
Sorry Rick,didnt mean to confuse u,seems you know everything already,plz continue to educate us dummies and judge our posts when u dont agree or understand,

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
The P239 looks to be about the size of M&P Shield.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Sorry Rick,didnt mean to confuse u,seems you know everything already,plz continue to educate us dummies and judge our posts when u dont agree or understand,

You posted a thread with a single pic of a gun on top of a gun, titled "Sig vs Kimber", which is vague as fuck, and get snarky when someone points out that you are neither stating a position or asking a question?

Sig does have a model that directly competes with the Micro 9.
It's not the one you posted.

Reactions: 2sharp2

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Snarky,huh,will hold my vague observations,sorry to the arm chair critics,will try to do better,FO

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You posted a thread with a single pic of a gun on top of a gun, titled "Sig vs Kimber", which is vague as fuck, and get snarky when someone points out that you are neither stating a position or asking a question?

Sig does have a model that directly competes with the Micro 9.
It's not the one you posted.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
@sstark036, I thought your OP was a Captain Obvious kind of moment. Show some respect for our long time members.
Maybe Kimber Talk is not a good fit for your forum needs...

Reactions: ChattanoogaPhil

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Snarky,huh,will hold my vague observations,sorry to the arm chair critics,will try to do better,FO

You can ease up on the passive aggressive stuff.

The members here are always happy to answer questions or engage in a discussion.
They are extremely knowledgeable, and helpful.

The thing is, you did neither with your OP.

Sig as a company is a different animal together than Kimber. Its difficult to compare them as a whole because of the vast differences in their business goals and inventory.
A large part of Sig's business is military contracts.
Kimber's customer base is a completely different crowd, thus a different inventory.

Sig does have a gun that competes directly with the Micro9, which is the P938.
The Sig P239 is larger and is closer to the size of a Kimber Ultra (Which IMHO, is a better gun).

If you want to start a discussion, give us at least something you go on.
Give us your thoughts on the topic, and we will give you ours.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts

Responses like this will NOT endear you to the membership. It seems you would be a better fit over on the 1911Forum.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Heres my rocks under my Sig Nightmare….
D0F57F7E-05F3-4AE3-B1B0-432BE99FF35B.jpeg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Again this was my original post,should be my last,sorry for the trouble

1 - 20 of 38 Posts