21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,039 Posts
Again this was my original post,should be my last,sorry for the trouble

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Agreed

It's not about you leaving, we don't really want that but we don't want you rolling up in here with 11 posts and piss people off.

Reactions: sstark036

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Again this was my original post,should be my last,sorry for the trouble

That would have been a better original post, and the replies would have been totally different.

Your original post is below:

Heres my larger P239 under my Kimber micro

I would suggest relaxing a bit.
The internet can be a coarse environment.
Dont run off. That won't solve anything.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Im relaxed now,thx,having 2 post on different forums was part of problem,still learning internet/texting,will do better

No worries.
Yep, I see you got two threads mixed up.

Reactions: stockmaker

·
Registered
14,039 Posts
Atta boy, hang in and hang around. I'm I seeing this right, you joined 4 months ago but just posted yesterday?
In most ways the new software is more user friendly, you'll catch on.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a P365XL... it's a great shooter! You'll love it!
Thanks, I’m looking forward to giving it a workout! I’m not a big fan of polymer frames, but the trigger felt really nice and sparked my interest. There aren’t a lot of Kimbers in stock in my area, and I guess I don’t feel right if I don’t have one on layaway, so, here we go!!! Haha! I’m thinking the next one may have to be an Ultra TLE, but I’ll probably have to special order it. All these guys “ Ultra love” is wearin me down!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks, I’m looking forward to giving it a workout! I’m not a big fan of polymer frames, but the trigger felt really nice and sparked my interest. There aren’t a lot of Kimbers in stock in my area, and I guess I don’t feel right if I don’t have one on layaway, so, here we go!!! Haha! I’m thinking the next one may have to be an Ultra TLE, but I’ll probably have to special order it. All these guys “ Ultra love” is wearin me down!
Polymer is pretty durable..I have several. I have a Shield Plus that's pretty much the same size as the Ultra. It has a trigger that rivals the P365XL. Has a little larger grip which fits my big paws better.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thx

Sweet collection!!! I have two friends in the area who love the Sigs. One of them owns several, as you do. The other works at LGS, and his suggestions are what steered me to start looking at them! Nothing wrong with a little variety in the safe!!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts