Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
..." Vehicle Details "?!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD:

For your consideration, seven ( 7 ) authentic Kimber "KIMPRO" TAC-MAG 8rd .45 ACP 1911 magazines (Kimber Part # 1100771). Each magazine is in Like-New condition (out of original packaging), only having a set a snap caps loaded in them once and are all fully operational with no damage. Also included are the Slim and Extended base pads (w/ hardware) for each of these excellent stainless steel magazines (see attached pictures). NOTICE: The base pads and hardware will be shipped in the one remaining magazine package pictured.

My asking price for these ( 7 ) magazines and their hardware altogether is $150 (OBO), to include tracked shipping from my address here in GA to anywhere in the U.S. (no overseas). Method of payments are PayPal, U.S. money order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures can be made available and posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thank you for looking, and stay safe out there.(y)

Reactions: Chuck43 and mkmk

·
Registered
..." Vehicle Details "?!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Note to all:

" mkmk " is good to go, quick with replies, and is very easy to conduct business with. Easy transaction; MNY THX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts