Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
🎖USMC, Retired
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold:

(1) 100% authentic set of HK45 Adjustable Night Sights (front and rear) from my HK45 Tactical bedside-blaster. This Like-New all-metal suppressor height pair of sights can also be used on HK45 Compacts, VP9s, and P30s with standard slides only (NOT VP9 Optics Ready slides), and has an original separate SKU # of 51000218. Hard to find and ready to install now.

(FYI, I scored at pair of Trijicon's Bright & Tough Night Sight Suppressor sights for a great price in their place...)

As an EXTRA BONUS, I'm also letting go a set of TruGlo TFX Pro Tritium and Fiber Optic standard height night sights with this purchase. This Like-New authentic pair of sights were only used for demonstration purposes for a seminar, and can be installed on HK45s, VP9s, or P30s with standard slides (NOT VP9 Optics Ready slides). This extra pair of sights have a model # of TG13HP1PC, and are also very hard to come by these days.

Please see attached pictures, as well as the sights' original websites for more details:
1) VP9/HK45/P30 Adj Night Sights | Sights | Handgun Parts | Heckler & Koch
2) TFX® Pro Sights

My asking price for these hard to find authentic HK45 sights is only $150 to include shipping with tracking from here in GA to anywhere in the U.S. (no overseas). Methods of payment are PayPal (Friends & Family), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via this forum posting or by PM. Many more pictures can be made available as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase (index card not included). Thank you for looking, have a great week, and stay safe out there.
Handwriting Font Writing Office supplies Ink
Handwriting Font Material property Automotive design Audio equipment
Handwriting Font Material property Gas Audio equipment
Handwriting Product Material property Font Gas
Handwriting Automotive design Font Office supplies Office equipment
Handwriting Automotive design Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior
Handwriting Product Font Material property Audio equipment
Handwriting Black Font Material property Writing

Reactions: bhunted

·
Registered
🎖USMC, Retired
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold (a couple of weeks ago). Many thanks to all for looking.

Admin's/Mod's, please close. THX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts