Kimber Talk Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
馃帠USMC, Retired
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
A few more pics of what he was able to knock out with basic kit. And no, these pics have not been digitally altered or modified in any way, form, or fashion. Let me know if you have any thoughts or concerns. THX!
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Font
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle Grey Rim
Automotive design Guitar accessory Motor vehicle Font Wood
Air gun Gun accessory Trigger Metal Gun barrel

Reactions: bhunted

Registered
Alot better than it was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
馃帠USMC, Retired
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Roger that.

I'm getting Gunny J some extra crayons to chew on as a snack later... (red & orange are the BEST)

Reactions: bhunted

Registered
I'll opine that now it looks good.....very good. If I wasn't grousing for a SA35 right now.......

Sweet pistol with lots of goodies at a fair price. It's a wonder it's still available as the Raptor seems to be the "must have" Kimber for many.

(Not that this matters one iota, but last night we were re-watching the movie "Baby Driver", and noticed that the main character used an Ultra Raptor near the end of the movie. Great music in the movie too, all timed to the action. I see more and more Kimbers used in films lately, especially the Raptor.)

Registered
馃帠USMC, Retired
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
...(off topic) +1 to "Rick in Oregon"...

I like how movies have started to use some of the classic songs/music from back in the day, especially if it's a half decent movie. Certainly beats most of the modern day music and artists. Not all, but most. Special effects/"green screen" and stunt-work have all come a long ways in movies and shows these days, and a great soundtrack makes watching them all the better.

Reactions: Rick in Oregon

Registered
I'll take it! PM to follow...

I did the math, that's $300 worth of magazines.

Looks like my search and pressure for a 9mm suppressor host 1911 is no longer on high alert.

Registered
馃帠USMC, Retired
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
SOLD! Many thanks to all for looking and contributing.

Admin's/Mod's, please close. THX

Reactions: Chuck43
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.