Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From an article in the Desert Review about India.
A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period. It represents the last word in an epic struggle to save lives and preserve human rights. This graph symbolizes the victory of reason over corruption, good over evil, and right over wrong. It is as significant as David’s victory over Goliath. It is an absolute vindication of Ivermectin and early outpatient treatment. It is a clear refutation of the WHO, FDA, NIH, and CDC's policies of "wait at home until you turn blue" before you get treatment.

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin "obliterates" this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Butt muh virtue signalling!

Reactions: 46QJI

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Pfizer and the other pharmaceutical companies couldn't get Emergency Authorization amd funding unless there was no viable alternative treatment.

Ivermectin is off label so any company can manufacture it.
They have to condemn it.

Politicians can't be arrested for insider trading, or manipulation of the stock market
They ALL are heavily invested in Big Pharma, who is making fucking trilllions of tax dollars, from this government mandated scamdemic.

Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Science Event

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period.
I've found that when people emphasize their position by ending it with "period," it's a feeble attempt to discourage dissent and intellectual dialogue.

Suppose you tell us, Doctor, by what mechanism ivermectin prevents viral infection.

Don't tell me to "do your research," to read web pages, or watch videos. You're the expert, so please explain it.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I've found that when people emphasize their position by ending it with "period," it's a feeble attempt to discourage dissent and intellectual dialogue.

Suppose you tell us, Doctor, by what mechanism ivermectin prevents viral infection.

Don't tell me to "do your research," to read web pages, or watch videos. You're the expert, so please explain it.
Ivermectin is a common anti parasitic that has been used since the late 1970s.
It also kills a large number of viruses.
Every farmer in then world has known this for almost half a century.

The WHO and FDA has TESTED and determined Ivermectin as safe for human and animal consumption decades ago.
This is old common knowledge found litterally anywhere you look.
It aint a secret.

Your turn.
You wanna show me where there is proof your vaccine works?
How about tests that show it is safe?
What's in it?

I'll make it easier... just post some evidence it works, because the Government may say it works...but they sure as shit act like it doesnt.

ivermectin DOES kill the fuck out of the profit as it sells for a few dollars per dose rather than thousands.

It was and is always about the money.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Covid vaccine trials in the US showed something like an efficacy of 95% or higher preventing serious illness. Covid-related hospitalizations in the US are now reportedly mostly all among the unvaccinated. Vanderbilt in Nashville has been reporting the same. I figure 1 + 1 = 2. Others may exercise whatever math they want.

If someone chooses not to get vaccinated with the advice of Dr Conspiracy YouTube or whomever, that's their business. Kinda like the guy who carries a 1911 with an empty chamber and safety engaged. That's his business and wouldn't try to convince him otherwise.

However, anti-vaxxers apparently sing a different tune when sick.

Real life... and death. Choose wisely.

----------

‘I’m sorry, but it’s too late’: Alabama doctor on treating unvaccinated, dying COVID patients

Jul 21, 2021

Dr. Brytney Cobia said Monday that all but one of her COVID patients in Alabama did not receive the vaccine. The vaccinated patient, she said, just needed a little oxygen and is expected to fully recover. Some of the others are dying.

“I’m admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections,” wrote Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, in an emotional Facebook post Sunday. “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

“A few days later when I call time of death, I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

“They cry. And they tell me they didn’t know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn’t get as sick. They thought it was ‘just the flu’. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can’t. So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives.”

“You kind of go into it thinking, ‘Okay, I’m not going to feel bad for this person, because they make their own choice,’” Cobia said. “But then you actually see them, you see them face to face, and it really changes your whole perspective, because they’re still just a person that thinks that they made the best decision that they could with the information that they have, and all the misinformation that’s out there.

“And now all you really see is their fear and their regret. And even though I may walk into the room thinking, ‘Okay, this is your fault, you did this to yourself,’ when I leave the room, I just see a person that’s really suffering, and that is so regretful for the choice that they made.”

More here: ‘I’m sorry, but it’s too late’: Alabama doctor tells unvaccinated, dying COVID patients

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
As far as ivermectin and the graph... it's interesting. However, there's plenty of Covid roller coaster graphs that have nothing to do with swallowing a pill for parasites. That said, if ya want to have ivermectin on hand just in case, call your primary care doc and get some. My doc will call in prescriptions for whatever I need/want within reason.

I think a lot of folks get carried away with conspiracy theories, government mind control and all that. Instead, I suggest that folks follow their own advice and just do it. As an example, I had N95 masks long before any of this Covid stuff. Don't care what others think about masks working or not, nor Fauci's bs. I'm responsible for my family and do accordingly.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
...I can remember shooting at an indoor range in LA a few years ago and wearing my Respro cycling (smog in my case) mask. It's an European anti pollution deal rated at about N99 and lightweight, with replaceable filters. Sure does takes the stink out of an indoor range :) I drew a few looks for sure but didn't inhale the nasty $hit everyone was breathing...
RESPRO, "they make good stuff" :)

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Good luck finding it now, but Dr. Brytney Cobia's bullshit virtue signalling story was completely debunked. The COVID numbers for her state, town and hospital are publically available, and the math doesn't add up. The day after she got her ten minutes of fame she was proven to be a grandstanding liar, and three days after that it all disappeared down the memory hole just like every other set of facts that don't fit the mainstream narrative. I've seen more history deleted from the CDC's own website this past year when the literal science doesn't match "teh science!" to make my head spin, and anyone who didn't see right through this twat's story two sentences in should question their instincts.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
As far as the Vaccine goes, people who choose to take the shots are exercising true American freedom and I support their right to live life as they choose.

It would be un-American for me to bash and shame anyone for excercising their right to choose what is injected into their body.

Reactions: wayne

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
...yes, they are "exercising their freedom" and often, likely taking the advise of a trusted family physician? It seems the vaccinated now make up less than 1% of the ICU Covid cases? So in other words over 99% of the "Americans" now residing in hospitals as a result of Covid are unvaccinated??? HMMMMM...
I will add that "the science" is suggesting that "the natural" immunity gained by having survived contracting the virus is looking to be superior to having been jabbed with the vaccine? Another "ahh hah" moment indeed.
...they're your dice to roll

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Yeah, we'll see. We aren't Australia...yet.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
...yes, they are "exercising their freedom" and often, likely taking the advise of a trusted family physician? It seems the vaccinated now make up less than 1% of the ICU Covid cases? So in other words over 99% of the "Americans" now residing in hospitals as a result of Covid are unvaccinated??? HMMMMM...
I will add that "the science" is suggesting that "the natural" immunity gained by having survived contracting the virus is looking to be superior to having been jabbed with the vaccine? Another "ahh hah" moment indeed.
...they're your dice to roll
My whole family had it right after Thanksgiving.
Including my mother, a few months after open heart surgery as well as my stepfather.
We all tested positive.
Your mileage may vary, but for us it was basically a minor head cold, that lasted 3 days, and headaches.
Zinc, vitamin C, lots of fluids and Dayquil.
We stayed home for a week after, just like we do if we get the flu.
For me, the risk of taking an untested injection outweighs the risk of a head cold.
After experiencing Covid first hand, I personally cant be scared into getting an experimental injection.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My whole family had it right after Thanksgiving.
Including my mother, a few months after open heart surgery as well as my stepfather.
We all tested positive.
Your mileage may vary, but for us it was basically a minor head cold, that lasted 3 days, and headaches.
Zinc, vitamin C, lots of fluids and Dayquil.
We stayed home for a week after, just like we do if we get the flu.
For me, the risk of taking an untested injection outweighs the risk of a head cold.
After experiencing Covid first hand, I personally cant be scared into getting an experimental injection.
Ditto! My wife and I contracted it in March. Zapped our energy and made us generally feel like shit.. but was on the other side of it two weeks later. I feel the same way about the injection.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I'm glad you both weren't more debilitated by your bouts with Covid. I'll guess you're both in fairly good health and reasonably fit. If you've had it I absolutely wouldn't be too worried about the need to be vaccinated. From everything I've read and heard you're better protected by your naturally developed antibodies.
Things don't go so well for everyone though. I personally know a number of people who died (they were old) or had a hard time and have lingering issues (they're younger and were in good health). It's certainly more than "a minor head cold" for many.
Personally I need to travel on occasion for work. In fact I need to get back to it on a more pre pandemic basis. Were I in a situation where I could always be close to home and family I'd maybe look at it differently? I'm in pretty good shape and more likely than not do alright if I got it. The idea of being on the other side of the country and maybe having problems isn't all that appealing though. That would be bad. Every indication is that the vaccines are safe and effective. I waited 6 month or so to see how it was tolerated. I wasn't scared into doing anything. For me it's a no brainer.
Again that statistic about over 99% of Covid hospitalizations being unvaccinated is pretty telling.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I'm glad you both weren't more debilitated by your bouts with Covid. I'll guess you're both in fairly good health and reasonably fit. If you've had it I absolutely wouldn't be too worried about the need to be vaccinated. From everything I've read and heard you're better protected by your naturally developed antibodies.
Things don't go so well for everyone though. I personally know a number of people who died (they were old) or had a hard time and have lingering issues (they're younger and were in good health). It's certainly more than "a minor head cold" for many.
Personally I need to travel on occasion for work. In fact I need to get back to it on a more pre pandemic basis. Were I in a situation where I could always be close to home and family I'd maybe look at it differently? I'm in pretty good shape and more likely than not do alright if I got it. The idea of being on the other side of the country and maybe having problems isn't all that appealing though. That would be bad. Every indication is that the vaccines are safe and effective. I waited 6 month or so to see how it was tolerated. I wasn't scared into doing anything. For me it's a no brainer.
Again that statistic about over 99% of Covid hospitalizations being unvaccinated is pretty telling.
All 5 of my immediate family got it.
Wife, Son, Me, Mother, and Stepfather.
Mother and step father are close to 80 and have a laundry list of health issues that we assist with every day.
We treated it like the flu and were fine.

That said, the flu kills about 70k people in the US alone every single year.

Both Covid and the Flu have a roughly 99.98% survival rate.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am wondering. My biggest problem is in logic. It appears and has since the early stages that there is treatment that works well with most people. Yet they threatened doctors to pull their license if the used it. I could accept the confusion in the early stages but as time went on it became telling that things did not add up. The coincidences were stacking on each each other to the point of absurdity. Now right up front I will admit I have not really trusted the government since the TET of 68. But before retiring I wrote programing for building controls. There things need to have a logical action and reaction dynamic for them to work. This situation does not have that.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Do over 600,000 people die in this country every year from flu? You were lucky things weren't worse for your family dude, be thankful. Not everyone who got it or is getting it are "fine" according to the vast majority of medical professionals? The entire world wasn't turned upside-down over the 15 months because Covid is fake news.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Sure. And the people feeding you that statistic are the same people who tell you the rolling day death average in X state went up 400%, but neglect to tell you what that actually means is that one person died yesterday and four died today in a city with a population of 850k. I am not taking an experimental vaccine over that. The only place this plandemic isn't over is in the minds of the authoritarian assholes who have somehow accessed unprecedented power to wreak havoc on the world for a year and a half and refuse to let it go, and the hoards of Karens who for some ineffable reason believe every word they say.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts