Kimber Talk Forums banner
281 - 300 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Once again you've demonstrated your propensity to look but not see.
As usual, they'll find some tidbit in a story or report that they don't understand, then try to apply it to their misunderstanding of everything else. Sad but consistent.

Today, Pfizer was granted EUA for their antiviral pill. Should be of benefit to those with a breakthrough case, particularly those with significant co-morbidities. Of course it won't be of any benefit to anti-vaxxers... they don't do 'experimental' until they beg for it in ICU. Sorry, it's too late.

·
Registered
225 Posts
You are really needy for someone to need your help!

I sugget you go volunteer some place (Hospice) to see the misery you seem to need.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
The most recent analysis by the Harvard Medical School has it at 132 cases of myocarditis per 1,000,000 vaccinated.
Link please.
Then too the Nature article was probably a much bigger study and also addressed 3 different heart issues not just one.

Have a nice day ✌🏻

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
"The most recent analysis by the Harvard Medical School has it at 132 cases of myocarditis per 1,000,000 vaccinated."

EASY THERE CUZ, YOU JUST ADMITTED THERE'S A FAULT IN THE MAGIC ELIXER!

NEXT YOU'LL BE SAYING, "MAXWELL DIDN'T HANG HERSELF!"
I don't maintain anything man made is devine. There is no magic elixir. There is a modern type of vaccine that looks to be highly effective at preventing death.

It's not like the old fashioned vaccines most of us were given without any argument. Take Polio for example, remember anyone complaining? Prior to the Salk version becoming the accepted option there was competition to develop a product. I was told the late Alton Ochsner even had worked on an alternate. Back then clinical trials were a bit different than they are now. From what I understand he injected two of his grandchildren with the vaccine. One died and the other contracted Polio, imagine that... Things have improved on many fronts since then, it's a good thing. Some years ago I had the honor of working with Dr Ochsner's son John, also a renown surgeon and truly iconic individual. He's also no longer with us.

Back to now, the Nature article is using November 4th data. The total number of US citizens vaccinated at that point was 222,591,395 (at least one dose). The article states there were 1783 instances of the side effects we've been considering at that point. That's .0008% frequency, or as some would suggest it's 99.9992% likely there won't be a problem. Keep in mind in the instances where there was inflammation it corrected itself 77% of the time.

So, although I agree the vaccine is not without its flaws I can be comfortable with considering the rewards to outweigh the risks. Looks that way? Keep in mind I'm the organic nut in KT's bushel of produce too BTW. I've been wearing a p100 respirator at indoor ranges for several years. Some tree hugging hippie friends clued me onto the fact that lead is a pretty bad neurotoxin. Can you say Alzheimer's ...

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Harvard Health Publishing offers numerous sources of information including the article I referred to. Most rely on the same data used in the Nature study. I'm not going to get into posting "links". They're easily accessible and available for your reading pleasure. Google um up and knock yourself out...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Of course Harvard would say that.
You can trust Harvard.
It's not like the the faculty is getting paid by China...
Oh...wait....
😂

Clown world...lol.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
So, although I agree the vaccine is not without its flaws I can be comfortable with considering the rewards to outweigh the risks.
Indeed. Risk/reward.

And the below should be viewed within context of waning immunity from vaccines, yet still reflects the overwhelming differences in outcomes between intelligent people weighing the odds and making an informed choice to get vaccinated, versus the unvaccinated.

------------

In October, unvaccinated individuals had a 5 times greater risk of testing positive for COVID-19 and a 14 times greater risk of dying from it, as compared to fully vaccinated individuals, according to data compiled by the CDC. Additionally, unvaccinated individuals had a 10 times greater risk of testing positive for COVID-19 and a 20 times greater risk of dying from it, as compared to fully vaccinated individuals with a booster.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #288 ·
Back to now, the Nature article is using November 4th data. The total number of US citizens vaccinated at that point was 222,591,395 (at least one dose). The article states there were 1783 instances of the side effects we've been considering at that point. That's .0008% frequency, or as some would suggest it's 99.9992% likely there won't be a problem. Keep in mind in the instances where there was inflammation it corrected itself 77% of the time.
Again that is just one thrid of the study. There were there parts if you would like a link to the other two.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
The Omicron variant has already saved more lives than the vaccines.

That's all, proceed with the righteous indignation now...

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Again that is just one thrid of the study. There were there parts if you would like a link to the other two.
Rick, with all due respect what am I missing? Any of the side effects "presumed" to be associated with the vaccines are listed as being seriously rare in that piece. In the cases where a percentage is cited they're referring to a percentage of the rare cases where the side effect in question occurred.

The one thing that seems to be clear is that any of the rare cardiac inflammation issues mainly happen to younger males. Everything I've read from various sources seems to agree on that.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I can't pay much attention to Harvard, as it has no medical facility and is Academic only!

Harvard hasn't treated one Covid patient.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Quote..."The one thing that seems to be clear is that any of the rare cardiac inflammation issues mainly happen to younger males. Everything I've read from various sources seems to agree on that."

So, lets vax those kids...and see what happens.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #293 · (Edited)
Rick, with all due respect what am I missing? Any of the side effects "presumed" to be associated with the vaccines are listed as being seriously rare in that piece. In the cases where a percentage is cited they're referring to a percentage of the rare cases where the side effect in question occurred.

The one thing that seems to be clear is that any of the rare cardiac inflammation issues mainly happen to younger males. Everything I've read from various sources seems to agree on that.
The paper lists three different side effects.

If you add those who died from arrhythmia , pericarditis and myocarditis. You will get a number over 87.5K that can be solely attributable to the vaccine.
My mistake was going off the headline before totally reading.
They did say which caught my attention "During the study period there were 1,615 and 1,574 admissions or deaths related to myocarditis and pericarditis, respectively (14 patients had both), and 385,508 related to cardiac arrhythmias. The characteristics of individuals with myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmias in the 1–28 days postvaccination differed by condition and according to the vaccine administered (Table 2). Supplementary Table 1 shows the characteristics of patients who died for the individual outcomes in the 1–28 days following a first or second dose of COVID-19 vaccine or SARS-CoV-2 infection. "

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
The paper lists three different side effects.

If you add those who died from arrhythmia , pericarditis and myocarditis. You will get a number over 87.5K that can be solely attributable to the vaccine.
My mistake was going off the headline before totally reading.
They did say which caught my attention "During the study period there were 1,615 and 1,574 admissions or deaths related to myocarditis and pericarditis, respectively (14 patients had both), and 385,508 related to cardiac arrhythmias. The characteristics of individuals with myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmias in the 1–28 days postvaccination differed by condition and according to the vaccine administered (Table 2). Supplementary Table 1 shows the characteristics of patients who died for the individual outcomes in the 1–28 days following a first or second dose of COVID-19 vaccine or SARS-CoV-2 infection. "
"solely attributed" to the vaccine isn't a claim I read?

Looking at the deaths, from all three issues the total is 7940. Arrhythmia accounts for 7795 and its noted that in some cases it was detected prior to vaccination. There's also the died after the vaccine OR covid infection disclaimer? Despite the number being less than concrete we're looking at 99.99ish % surviving the vaccine and that's presuming the worst case scenario.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
In men, we found an increased risk of myocarditis at 1–28 days following a first and second dose of mRNA-1273.
In those aged under 40 years, we observed increased risks of myocarditis in the 1–28 days following a first dose of BNT162b2.
In those aged 40 years or older, the risk of myocarditis was increased in the 1–28 days following a first dose of ChAdOx1.
In women, we found an increased risk of myocarditis 1–28 days following a first dose of ChAdOx1.
The increased risk of myocarditis associated with either messenger RNA-based vaccine consistently occurs in the younger population (<40 years).

It is consistent in group after group. You can split hairs but when you add them up you get a little over 87.5K.
Of the 38,615,491 vaccinated individuals included in our study, 385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination); 86,754 (0.2%) of these occurred in the 1-28 days after any dose of vaccine.
Numbers can be a disturbing thing. Things like packing covid positive in with elderly, no treatment until after you are in dire shape and tend fudge the totals.
Anyway you want to look at it is fine with me. Past my bedtime.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #296 ·
Thought this deserved a Mea Culpa. I read most of a article about the report but only some of the actual report. I cannot say I am unbiased either. Actually I am very biased and passionate knowing full well number do not actually mean much. Anyone can skew the number to get what they want and neither left or right will give you the truth because the battle is not about truth but power.
They have been shedding many lives in a similar battle over Agent Orange. I lost several friends over that a few so far over this and this number will increase over the lifetime of children of today.Yeah I am passionate about it but should have read closer and paid more attention. If you go to some of the other forums I do you may notice I have not been active for quite a while. Been babysitting.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Thought this deserved a Mea Culpa. I read most of a article about the report but only some of the actual report. I cannot say I am unbiased either. Actually I am very biased and passionate knowing full well number do not actually mean much. Anyone can skew the number to get what they want and neither left or right will give you the truth because the battle is not about truth but power.
They have been shedding many lives in a similar battle over Agent Orange. I lost several friends over that a few so far over this and this number will increase over the lifetime of children of today.Yeah I am passionate about it but should have read closer and paid more attention. If you go to some of the other forums I do you may notice I have not been active for quite a while. Been babysitting.
I have a songwriter friend who lives in the North GA mountains. Some years back I was visiting and "couslinwill" played me one he'd been working on. I could tap a toe, nod in time but, DAAAAAANG there were lots of verses??? I thought to myself, "cousinwill, I want to relax, quit beating me up already". Again that's what I was thinking. When he asked my opinion what I said was "...it's kinda wordy couslinwill". We still laugh about that to this day. I'd say that study falls into the "kinda wordy" category. There's a lot to get in one read through 🤓

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
From an article in the Desert Review about India.
A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period. It represents the last word in an epic struggle to save lives and preserve human rights. This graph symbolizes the victory of reason over corruption, good over evil, and right over wrong. It is as significant as David’s victory over Goliath. It is an absolute vindication of Ivermectin and early outpatient treatment. It is a clear refutation of the WHO, FDA, NIH, and CDC's policies of "wait at home until you turn blue" before you get treatment.

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin "obliterates" this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.
View attachment 126425
Dana Loesch and her family were all sick with the Covid over the holiday break. I guess everyone's fine and she was back on the air last week. She did mention she'd been treated with a human dosage of MD prescribed Ivermectin and believes there were therapeutic benefits??? The podcast from her first day back may be entertaining for anyone interested in this topic 🐴

·
Registered
225 Posts
Military Documents about Gain of Function contradict Fauci testimony under oath #ExposeFauci

Says DARPA KNEW IVERMECTIN & HYDROXICHLOROQUINE WERE AFFECTIVE TWO YEARS AGO.

DARPA REFUSED TO FINANCE GAIN OF FUNCTION FOR COVID, BUT KNEW NIH DID FUND IT!

281 - 300 of 311 Posts