Kimber Talk Forums banner
301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
I heard today that the U.S. military considered the "Gain of Function" on the covid virus too dangerous for the military to advance and they hardly refuse anything. So, Fauci went to the Chinese and got it developed there. People want him to retire. I want him tried at the Hague for Crimes against Humanity. He killed orphans, pushed nursing homes for covid patients, stopped Ivermectin use and worked with Pfizer to get the vaccines out.
I also heard tonight that the doctors who were against Ivermectin were given grants to support Fauci's position. That's why hospitals and physicians refused to treat with the working medicines. They were paid off by grant money.
I hope when he gets to Hell, he is placed next to Mengele.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I heard today that the U.S. military considered the "Gain of Function" on the covid virus too dangerous for the military to advance and they hardly refuse anything. So, Fauci went to the Chinese and got it developed there. People want him to retire. I want him tried at the Hague for Crimes against Humanity. He killed orphans, pushed nursing homes for covid patients, stopped Ivermectin use and worked with Pfizer to get the vaccines out.
I also heard tonight that the doctors who were against Ivermectin were given grants to support Fauci's position. That's why hospitals and physicians refused to treat with the working medicines. They were paid off by grant money.
Ivermectin use would mean an end to the EAU (Emergency Use Authorization), which is why there still isn't any officially recognized treatment.

Without the EAU, there can be no legal mandates, financial liability cannot be skirted, and Drs and Pharma companies can be sued.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Ivermectin is becoming more and more accepted as a therapeutic. It sure kinda does smell like there wasn't enough potential profit involved at this point? Sad

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Ivermectin is becoming more and more accepted as a therapeutic. It sure kinda does smell like there wasn't enough potential profit involved at this point? Sad
As I have said, its about the EUA
An Emergency Use Authorization has conditions.
One of those is that there cannot be a readily available treatment.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Quote for the day- Taking medical advice from Dr Fauxci is like taking firearm safety lessons from Alec Baldwin.
A bit off topic but I noticed the fish in your pic. It looks like it could be an example of "old marble eyes" from what I can tell? That certainly conjures a few memories of wading the sandy mouth of the Oneida Creek in Verona Beach, NY at dusk. You could catch a limit in minutes some nights 🎣

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Yep it's a picture from the artist Mark Susinno I believe it is called under the ice. I've pulled a few through hole here in michigan from the middle of saginaw bay. I have two of his prints with walleye hanging in my office his work is awesome.
They are beautiful creatures. I'd say they're also one of my favorites for the table.

301 - 311 of 311 Posts