Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Here's the good part for those that won't read.

"
Today, we decline to adopt that two-part approach. In
keeping with Heller, we hold that when the Second Amend-
ment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Consti-
tution presumptively protects that conduct. To justify its
regulation, the government may not simply posit that the
regulation promotes an important interest. Rather, the
government must demonstrate that the regulation is con-
sistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm reg-
ulation. Only if a firearm regulation is consistent with this
Nation’s historical tradition may a court conclude that the
individual’s conduct falls outside the Second Amendment’s
“unqualified command.”

What this means is now everything..AWBs, magazine restrictions, and every regulation is now open for challenge and the state must show that the regs are "consistent" with the 2As "Unqualified command".

Suck it, gun grabbers.

As leftists tears fall, I will bask in the lamentations.
May steel targets ring with freedom this holiday weekend!!!!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
It will be interesting to see how this ruling by Scotus Impacts the new crop of gun laws that came from the House and what the Senate will do with it.

Any victory in New York State is worth celebrating.

Gun grabbers have their share of clever lawyers. Bloomberg must be livid right now. His home state.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
It will be interesting to see how this ruling by Scotus Impacts the new crop of gun laws that came from the House and what the Senate will do with it.

Any victory in New York State is worth celebrating.

Gun grabbers have their share of clever lawyers. Bloomberg must be livid right now. His home state.
Those proposed laws in the Senate aren't laws yet. They won't pass the house.

Are they in accordance with the 2A?
If not they will get squashed.
Those lefty lawyers are going to be busy trying to fight the inevitable lawsuits that will plague the bullshit regulation already on the books.

I'm buying towels.
I'm gonna corner the market selling them to crying liberals.

Lefties: This is why you don't screw with a Supreme Court Justice.

Remember the threats over the last few weeks?

Remember what the left did to Thomas during his confirmation?
Pepridge Farms remembers.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Check it out.
The wailing has begun....lmmfao

Olberman is calling for dissolving the Supreme Court.

Sounds like he is calling for an insurrection to me.

The whine fest will be glorious.
My response to Keith Oberman would be:

" Tell you what, Keith. How about we eliminate freedom of the press and start putting reporters who advocate insurrection in prison. How does that sound? "

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Those proposed laws in the Senate aren't laws yet. They won't pass the house.

Are they in accordance with the 2A?
If not they will get squashed.
Those lefty lawyers are going to be busy trying to fight the inevitable lawsuits that will plague the bullshit regulation already on the books.

I'm buying towels.
I'm gonna corner the market selling them to crying liberals.

Lefties: This is why you don't screw with a Supreme Court Justice.

Remember the threats over the last few weeks?

Remember what the left did to Thomas during his confirmation?
Pepridge Farms remembers.
The House did pass what they called the "protecting our kids act". It contained red flags, raising the age someone can buy a semi auto rifle, restricting so-called ghost guns, magazine capacity. The Senate isnt likely approve any of it in its present form. But I'm not convinced they wont go for the age restriction or red flag law. We'll see.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
The House did pass what they called the "protecting our kids act". It contained red flags, raising the age someone can buy a semi auto rifle, restricting so-called ghost guns, magazine capacity. The Senate isnt likely approve any of it in its present form. But I'm not convinced they wont go for the age restriction or red flag law. We'll see.
You are correct.
I meant Senate, not house.
I was typing while sitting in an auction house listening to two fucking idiots argue with the desk over who loads a backhoe they purchased.

it won't pass the Senate.
Most of it directly violates the SC ruling.

The lunatic left is melting down and it's beautiful.

The funniest are the "Butters".
You know.. the "I support the 2nd amendment, but.." cucks.
They are a worse enemy to free men than the open commies.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I suspected they were going to pass the red flag legislation. And now they have. It remains to be seen if that will be abused. It's going to be contentious because anybody who gets their guns removed is going to say it was unfair. The mental health background checks... All for it. Also juvenile records. You would have to be nuts to disagree with this. Pun intended. That's bad news for Francis in both cases.

Muscle Jaw Sleeve Font Wood

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
The NRA supports the proposed gun control legislation.

Product Font Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
I suspected they were going to pass the red flag legislation. And now they have. It remains to be seen if that will be abused. It's going to be contentious because anybody who gets their guns removed is going to say it was unfair. The mental health background checks... All for it. Also juvenile records. You would have to be nuts to disagree with this. Pun intended. That's bad news for Francis in both cases.

View attachment 131201

It has already been abused in every state that has it.

It also violates due process.
But fuck all that, amirite?

Red flag laws only allow the government to remove your guns and violate your rights without due process.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
It has already been abused in every state that has it.

It also violates due process.
But fuck all that, amirite?

Red flag laws only allow the government to remove your guns and violate your rights without due process.
Perhaps. But I'd like to see the data, not some made-up bullshit from social media.

In short:

1. How many cases, by state, have enforced this law
2. What were the circumstances in each of those cases. Specifically, what did the gun owner do.
3. Of those cases, how many have been resolved and the firearms returned. And if not, why?

When I see that data I will agree that the law are being abused. Some asshole saying he was wronged is not good enough for me.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Perhaps. But I'd like to see the data, not some made-up bullshit from social media.

In short:

2. What were the circumstances in each of those cases. Specifically, what did the gun owner do.
3. Of those cases, how many have been resolved and the firearms returned. And if not, why?

When I see that data I will agree that the law are being abused. Some asshole saying he was wronged is not good enough for me.
You seem like an educated, intelligent person.

Do you understand the importance of due process?

Do understand the importance of the 2nd Amendment?

Remember, when you say the word "but" you just erased everything you said before that word.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts

In short:

Database...lol.

Remember, I'm not trying to convince you.
I'm stating facts.

In April, after perpetrating a five-year hoax nightmare, Fort Collins, Colorado, mother Susan Holmes was convicted of lying on a red-flag petition about a Colorado State University police officer who had been cleared in the suicide-by-cop death of her son in 2017. Holmes had falsely claimed to be a relative of the targeted officer. She is scheduled to be sentenced this month.

In Florida, overzealous sheriffs have wielded the red-flag law to crack down on children as young as 8 years old. Good luck clearing your falsely accused kid’s name when his or her juvenile records — unprotected by Florida’s red-flag law — get into the hands of sensationalist, pro-gun-control media.

This shit is un-American.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Database...lol.

Remember, I'm not trying to convince you.
I'm stating facts.

In April, after perpetrating a five-year hoax nightmare, Fort Collins, Colorado, mother Susan Holmes was convicted of lying on a red-flag petition about a Colorado State University police officer who had been cleared in the suicide-by-cop death of her son in 2017. Holmes had falsely claimed to be a relative of the targeted officer. She is scheduled to be sentenced this month.

In Florida, overzealous sheriffs have wielded the red-flag law to crack down on children as young as 8 years old. Good luck clearing your falsely accused kid’s name when his or her juvenile records — unprotected by Florida’s red-flag law — get into the hands of sensationalist, pro-gun-control media.

This shit is un-American.
I'm not saying there isnt abuse. I just want to know how much. One case, two cases among a hundred million gun owners. Or is it thousands. People are falsely accused of crimes every day. Cops aren't stupid.

Sorry to be cynical but nobody can possibly make an intelligent judgement based on some crazy ass stories posted by a blogger or Quora or some guy on a forum who knows somebody whose brother's girlfriends cousin had his guns taken away for no good reason. You know what they say about opinions. And everybody in prison is innocent.

However, there are plenty of cases where whack jobs were sending signals that they wanted to shoot people and nobody did a fucking thing. So people got killed. And legitimate, decent and law abiding gun owners who are not crazy are stigmatized as unhinged gun nuts. Which they overwhelmingly are not.

I am sick of crazy, criminally insane assholes who openly threaten people and sometimes act on it making me fight for my rights year after year. This miniscule percentage of gun owners is pouring gasoline on the fire. Putting it simply, I say this: Run your mouth, make threats of violence, brandish weapons with the purpose of intimidating or frightening people ... you relinquish your right to own firearms.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Most of my friends are LEO.
They know less about firearms than my 17 year old son, and are $15 an hour employees.
I won't call them stupid, but they will absolutely ignore common sense and will follow orders like a robot.
After seeing what just happened in Uvalde, a person would have to be an idiot to trust cops to do the right thing.
(This is coming from a guy that staunchly supports LEO, and fishes with the Sheriff).

No one is going to protect you or your rights.
That is up to you.

Now, do you REALLY expect people to trust these unconstitutional laws won't be abused?

Have you been in a coma for the last 6 years?

Innocent until proven guilty is the bedrock of our entire legal justice system.
Without that, you are absolutely going to get fucked by the government.

Reactions: PaulR

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Again. I want to see how these laws are being abused and to what extent. The internet is an enormous global bullshit machine and some very clever people use it to manipulate opinion. Not just the stupid. I am even more cautious about news and information that agrees with my point of view. Because the average person tends to agree with whatever they read that aligns with their truth. That's how you get fucked over in business and in life: Inhaling your own exhaust fumes.

Reactions: PaulR
1 - 20 of 63 Posts