Kimbertalk.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up. I was looking through my PP purchase history and something caught my eye.
I made a donation to the GOA, (Gun Owners of America) and it showed up like this. Seems we cannot escape this.
Effin PP....:mad:

ANEDOT A *GUN OWNER
Purchase

·
Registered
576 Posts
Just a heads up. I was looking through my PP purchase history and something caught my eye.
I made a donation to the GOA, (Gun Owners of America) and it showed up like this. Seems we cannot escape this.
Effin PP....:mad:

ANEDOT A *GUN OWNER
Purchase
PayPal.
You shouldnt be surprised.
They have been openly anti gun and anti American for many years now.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Did they allow the payment to go through? If so, I may have to use it for the next donation just to irritate censors!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yea. But no explanation what the asterisk meant next to the wording. First time I’ve seen something like this.

It may have been known for years that they are anti, but now they are pointing it out.

Bunch of bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
576 Posts
Is it "Gun Owner......." as in Gun Owners of America but they ran out of room for characters?

I would absolutely believe they are making lists to turn over when asked by CamelJoes thugs.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it "Gun Owner......." as in Gun Owners of America but they ran out of room for characters?

I would absolutely believe they are making lists to turn over when asked by CamelJoes thugs.
Ya know what? Probably, but the charge came up as.... ANEDOT Inc.
Now I feel silly.... :eek:

Reactions: bad ninja

·
Registered
576 Posts
The only time I use PayPal is when purchasing from an unknown entity like someone on eBay or obscure Net seller. The aim is to keep my CC# out of the hands of some dork in Pakistan.
Pro Tip:
Grab a prepaid walmart visa/debit card for online purchases and fund it only for the ammount of the item.

Even if stolen the thieves wont get much and even those cards have protection.
This will keep a physical gap between online transactions and your personal finances.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts