1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wish I had some extra cash right now.

2014 Kimber Team Match II Commemorative 1911
One Of A Kind in .45 ACP!

The 2014 Kimber Commemorative 1911 is based on the recently released second generation 1911 version of the Kimber Team Match II. This Commemorative Kimber pistol presented to USA Shooting at the 2014 SHOT Show is being auctioned on GunBroker.com to generate additional support for the USA Shooting Team. This one-of-a-kind pistol is dressed with elegant engraving that covers 95% of the pistol. The pistol also features both the USA Shooting Team and Kimber logos in 24K gold, and wears smooth ivory grips. This pistol is chambered in .45 ACP. To date, Kimber has donated more than $1.2 Million to the USA Shooting Team from sales proceeds of Kimber Team Match II pistols.

2014 Kimber Team Match II Commemorative 1911 : Commemorative Guns at GunBroker.com

Be sure to scroll down and see the photos of this beauty.

Reactions: Elidar73

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Now that's a BBQ gun, beautiful doesn't begin to describe it. I'd have to sell all of my guns just to get into the running for it.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
What a gorgeous looking Kimber I love the scroll work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Alright guys I have it all figured out. we all chip in and win this beauty. and then I personally will hang onto it and keep it safe and warm and shiny and oiled just right.. sorry got a little carried away. anyways sounds like a plan to me..:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Alright guys I have it all figured out. we all chip in and win this beauty. and then I personally will hang onto it and keep it safe and warm and shiny and oiled just right.. sorry got a little carried away. anyways sounds like a plan to me..:D:D:D:D
Umm, I don't think so. You live in the state with the SAFE ACT and the popo might come knocking/kicking on your door and take it away..
Send it to StLou and I will have GiGi hide it where she put Johnnie{Walker} a few weeks ago because I haven't seen him since..

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Yep, that would make a purdy BBQ gun.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
What would you do with it? If you shoot it you'd decrease it's value, if you put it out on display you'd have to worry about it being stolen, you'd have to keep it locked in a safe and insured.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Safe Queen...

That folks is a Safe Queen...

And a very purdy one at that!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Personally, I'm not a fan of the scroll work, USA ST logo, gold Kimber logo and what not. The bone grips are sweet. But to me, a 1911 is a work of art to begin with. The Mona Lisa doesn't need curls.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Personally, I'm not a fan of the scroll work, USA ST logo, gold Kimber logo and what not. The bone grips are sweet. But to me, a 1911 is a work of art to begin with. The Mona Lisa doesn't need curls.
Curls and a little cuddling never hurt anything...;)

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would hold it and pet it and show it to special people and name it Precious.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts