Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,055 Posts
@PamRich58 welcome to the site from Tennessee. Not sure exactly what advice you want to know, can you be more specific?
Target II is a big pistol to conceal carry but it can be done with the correct leather holster and cover garment.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts

WELCOME FRIEND!!! Great forum - Great people - Hope you enjoy!!!
I don't know much about that gun but good luck!

BCD 45
SE Texas

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
...welcome to the forum from north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...

...I carry full size 1911's, Colt Competition 9mm or Colt Competition .38 Super, or a Kimber Pro CDP II .45 ACP or Kimber Ultra CDP II or Browning HiPower.... ...each one has its own leather shoulder holster... Galco Miami Classic Shoulder Holster... Miami Classic Shoulder System (galcogunleather.com)
...worn over a T Shirt and under an open shirt or jacket sized to hide the carry...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...welcome to the forum from north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...

...I carry full size 1911's, Colt Competition 9mm or Colt Competition .38 Super, or a Kimber Pro CDP II .45 ACP or Kimber Ultra CDP II or Browning HiPower.... ...each one has its own leather shoulder holster... Galco Miami Classic Shoulder Holster... Miami Classic Shoulder System (galcogunleather.com)
...worn over a T Shirt and under an open shirt or jacket sized to hide the carry...
Thanks for sharing & the link!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts