Kimber Talk Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hoff, you mean me? I'm like E.T, , never far from you, I'll be right here and you point to your........................temple..............

·
Registered
4,175 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Admin. If I could change my user name,would I have to start all over and lose my post i've already made? If I can change it with out losing my post,i'd like to change my user name to " ifithitu". Thank

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Yes!!Seriously.Does anybody know how to delete your membership.Have your registration and account removed.I am a retired computer tech and I cannot figure out how.Yet, I probably have forgot most everything I knew.
If you are unsuccessful in deleting yourself the rest of us promise to just ignore you ...will that work? :confused:

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Yes!!Seriously.Does anybody know how to delete your membership.Have your registration and account removed.I am a retired computer tech and I cannot figure out how.Yet, I probably have forgot most everything I knew.
I know a couple of people that tried to do what you're asking and they would not do it.

Personally I don't see what the big deal is because there's thousands of other members who has posted once or never at all and nobody ever bothers them.

TETO

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
If you are unsuccessful in deleting yourself the rest of us promise to just ignore you ...will that work? :confused:
I agree with Paul but it looks like John D has been zapped and is just a number (17673) in our memory.

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
He has been asking for his account to be deleted but the administrators seem to ignore him so I banned him. He can still read the forum but can't post to it.

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
He has been asking for his account to be deleted but the administrators seem to ignore him so I banned him. He can still read the forum but can't post to it.
we do not delete accounts because it leaves holes in the conversations and messes a lot of things up. if members walk away their accounts get burried in dust in the attic
Thanks Chuck!
I went back and read his 8 posts and didn't understand what he was upset about other than he felt he was being ignored. He had changed about half of his threads he started to reflect his unhappiness with Admin.??

·
Registered
93 Posts
can you imagine what a forum would look like if we deleted every members account that requested it? it would be a huge block of swiss cheese. even the second accounts that members make sometimes don't get deleted we merge those in with their main username.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
can you imagine what a forum would look like if we deleted every members account that requested it? it would be a huge block of swiss cheese. even the second accounts that members make sometimes don't get deleted we merge those in with their main username.
I agree Admin...BTW....Use that cap key at the beginning of a sentence......:D

Sorry, pet peeve of mine......

·
Registered
93 Posts
yeah and a pet peeve of mine is members correcting other members spelling, grammar, caps etc. some members on forums do good to just type out a message on these new fangled machines. ousting them for any mistakes just makes em conscientious and reluctant to post any more than absolute necessary. so BTW ... dont do it :///

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
yeah and a pet peeve of mine is members correcting other members spelling, grammar, caps etc. some members on forums do good to just type out a message on these new fangled machines. ousting them for any mistakes just makes em conscientious and reluctant to post any more than absolute necessary. so BTW ... dont do it :///

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts

Yeah, what he said.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts